January 64 oz. of water a day challenge!

Options

Replies

• Aquamarine7
    Options
    4 glasses so far!
  • LJ0125
    LJ0125 Posts: 89
    Options
    I am so in!!!!
    I am a teacher as well and I cannot seem to drink more than 2 bottles of water a day. I teach self-contained special ed so I am in my classroom most of the day.
    My number one goal for next week is to drink 64 oz a day...wow that sounds like a lot...
  • LJ0125
    Options
    I just realized...I just had my 64 oz a day of water!!!!
  • candycana
    candycana Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Alright Lori! I just finished #8! :) LOVE this challenge!
  • kgalea
    kgalea Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Doin' well with the water... Now if I could focus on the food at the same time :)

I do feel less hungry most of the time though thanks to the water (just need to eat better things!)
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    Didn't make it today, not feeling well, woke up with a cold and spent most of the day in bed. This is exactly when I need to be drinking more water. Will do better tomorrow...
  • SweetCharity
    Options
    I so need to join this challenge! I did so well a couple months ago - I was up to a gallon a day! I gotta step it up this month. Hope you don't mind if I join in!
  • 90poundsoflard
    Options
    I'm in! I used to do so good with drinking water, but lately I've hardly been drinking any. Blame it on the cold weather.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Had 13 glasses yesterday. :smile:
  • candycana
    Options
    Had to put crystal light in mine today to get it all down. Maybe because it's cold? Or I"m getting sick of it? (Even though my well water is natural spring water and I love it.) Don't want to make it a habit. I generally like water.
  • LJ0125
    Options
    84 oz today!

Now I just feel bloated though :(
  • lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Today stunk. I didn't get my water in. I'll do better tomorrow.
  • 90poundsoflard
    Options
    I found it wasn't too hard after all, as long as I drank 32 oz. by lunch. I easily finished the rest by 5:00 pm. (Didn't wanna spend half the night up! lol) Hopefully I can stick with it.
  • Jessifer123
    Options
    Today was I think the best i've ever done....15 glasses :drinker:
  • candycana
    Options
    KMayeske: I've found the same thing.

Teachawa: Don't give up. New day today! :)

Jessifer123: Okay, just reading your post makes me want to get up and run to the bathroom! lol.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Had 10 glasses yesterday, 2 down so far today, but I'm off to the gym so getting 6-8 more there will be easy.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    14 glasses!
  • 90poundsoflard
    Options
    Already drank my 64 oz and there's still 5 hr till bed, so I'll probably get some more in. I guess I just needed to make that decision to do it. Wish it worked that easy for losing weight. : /
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Ended up with 14 glasses and had a great loss this morning!
    Hit a milestone today! 180s!

189.8lbs
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options

exercise.png