Marching Toward's St. Patty's Day challenge

Options

Replies

• Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    any snappy cute suggestions for the thread title for 4th of july????
    the "Red, White and Bluiz 4th of July Challenge":laugh:

I like that great suggestion!!!

Here are a few more:

The Red, White, and Blue bikini challenge!!!

Prove your Independence 4th of July weight loss challenge!!

Get fit by Summer throw down challenge!!!
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Options
    here is the chart for this week....
    i figure if we do one more weigh in - anytime from thurs 3/17 - sun 3/20 and that will be the END of this challenge and the START of the 4th of July challenge....
    newimproved is the winner this week and s_hamm is still in the lead as the overall biggest loser with sardine close behind...it will be interesting to see what happens in the end :-).....

MFP-StPattysDaychallenge31211.jpg

Wow this is shocking hope this is a great start to our next challenge!!! I will be back in on Sat with my next weigh in Denise hope it's another step in the right direction!!

s_hamm congrats to your continued success through this challenge way to lead the pack. Great job to everyone we all did a great job through the ups and downs way to continue to log and report back each week hope we continue our success with the next xhallenge!!
  • ifychudy
    ifychudy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    here is the chart for this week....
    i figure if we do one more weigh in - anytime from thurs 3/17 - sun 3/20 and that will be the END of this challenge and the START of the 4th of July challenge....
    newimproved is the winner this week and s_hamm is still in the lead as the overall biggest loser with sardine close behind...it will be interesting to see what happens in the end :-).....

MFP-StPattysDaychallenge31211.jpg

Wow this is shocking hope this is a great start to our next challenge!!! I will be back in on Sat with my next weigh in Denise hope it's another step in the right direction!!
    s_hamm congrats to your continued success through this challenge way to lead the pack. Great job to everyone we all did a great job through the ups and downs way to continue to log and report back each week hope we continue our success with the next xhallenge!!

congratulations newimproved!! don't be so shocked, u totally deserve this. congrats to u s_hamm for your success and to all for being here. Way to rock it ladies!!!!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    here is the thread to the new challenge...i hope you all can join me there.....
    please report the finish of st patty's day here and then we can "start" fresh over there with the same info....
    see you on the new thread tomorrow or shortly there after....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/194969-red-white-and-bluiz-4th-of-july-challenge
  • bluiz13
    Options
    i will weigh again tonight when i get home from working out (before i have chinese) but i am okay with reporting my end of challenge weight based on this morning's weigh in ....i was 187.4.....(probably will go down cause - sorry TMI - i just couldnt poop this morning)....you can report in your weight to finish this challenge anytime between NOW and MONDAY.....
    i posted the link to the new 4th of july one and hope you will join me there....

Jan 1: 198.6
    Jan 8: 196.2
    Jan 15: 195.2
    Jan 22: 196.2
    Jan 29: 193.4
    Feb 5: 190.4
    Feb 12: 190.4
    Feb 19: 189.4
    Feb 27: 188.2
    March 5: 188.2
    March 12: 187.6
    March 17: 187.4 wooohoooooo 11.20 lbs lost in 11 weeks....right on it for 1lb a week baby.....
  • melkneec
    melkneec Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Oh no. I'm late! My final weigh in is 218.8 lbs!! I lost!! I made my goal!!! Thanks sooo much for this challenge!!! :)
  • bluiz13
    Options
    you're not late.....i'm taking the "last" weight up until monday i think.....
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    155.6 so I basically lost a net total of 1 lb in 10 weeks! LOL! Hopefully this next challenge will go better, although I warn you...I'm making Guiness Chocolate Cupcakes right now! :bigsmile:
  • bluiz13
    Options
    need your FINAL weigh ins please girls to close out the St. Patty's day challenge....please get them to me by monday 3/21 thanks...

ifychudy
    justyourtypicalgirl
    NewImproved2011
    robynrae_1
    Sardine239
    s_hamm_08
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Options
    Yesterday morning was 165.2 still but I don't know how that will be come Monday very eventful weekend and dinner out last night I am going to wait til Monday before I take a peak!!
  • justyourtypicalgirl
    justyourtypicalgirl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    My final weigh in == 207.9
    That's 17.6 lost during this challenge. Averaging 1.6 lbs. a week. Just slightly off goal but I will take it.
    AND...I finally crossed over the 50 lbs lost line!!!

And now I'm looking forward to Red, White, and Bluiz!!! I am going to be s-s-s-smoking by July!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    need your FINAL weigh ins please girls to close out the St. Patty's day challenge....please get them to me by monday 3/21 thanks...

ifychudy
    NewImproved2011 - monday
    robynrae_1
    Sardine239
    s_hamm_08
  • bluiz13
    Options

ifychudy
    NewImproved2011 - monday
    robynrae_1
    Sardine239
    s_hamm_08
  • ifychudy
    Options
    Jan.1
    Jan. 3
    Jan.17
    Jan.31
    Feb.14
    Feb. 28
    Mar. 14
    Mar. 21

1071396.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • bluiz13
    Options
    still need you guys....please send today or i'm closing the chart and dropping you off....

robynrae_1
    Sardine239
    s_hamm_08
  • bluiz13
    Options
    okay so i'm not waiting anymore...i'm moving onto the 4th of july challenge....here is our FINAL chart for our Marching Toward's St. Patty's Day challenge....great job to everyone...and continued success in the 4th of july challenge...

check the next message for the image of the chart...it is not posting right here LOL
  • bluiz13
    Options
    our group of eighteen dropped to 7 for the final weigh in....we lost a total of 50.2lbs in 11ish weeks...not too shabby....thanks for participating in our group....good luck in the 4th of july challenge if you are moving over there with us....congrats brandi for being the biggest loser of the group....woooohhoooooooo.....

MFP-StPattysDaychallenge-final-1.jpg
  • ifychudy
    Options
    my ending weight was actually 192.0 like i posted yesterday against 193.0 recorded in the chart. I atually lost 11.0lbs and 3.0lbs this week goo meee!!!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    sorry...i have updated the chart...

MFP-StPattysDaychallenge-final_Page_1.jpg
  • Sardine239
    Sardine239 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm SO sorry I'm late. I'm on Spring Break, so I forget these things. I didn't bring my scales home, so I don't know what my final weight was, but I'm guessing it's the same as last week.