Butter makes your pants fall off?

Options
124»

Replies

• GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen this post? Just wondering if this guy is a crack pot or if it might add up somehow...

http://www.buttermakesyourpantsfalloff.com/butter-makes-your-pants-fall-off/

Floor is open, tell me your thoughts.....

Thanks for the link. It is the best non medical article/script I have read. It is actually gives on the full concept why high fat diets can cause fat losses.

His story sounds true is all I can say based on my months of researching. I am sure some will comment in a negative but that will be due to them not grasping the truth or just hate on fat people.

• DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I don't come to MFP, especially not the community threads for science. I come here to read about other real people's experiences and learn from that. There is NOTHING on any of these boards which I would take as a hard and fast rule for me, because I know that I am unique from every other person on these threads. So I get so ticked off when people here attack one another and say show me the proof. Each person's experience, and preferences developed over time, is their proof. I don't understand why one's unique experience negates another persons experience. You only know what you know. everything else is just noise.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I agree that fat keep you full longer, butter however... It doesn't satiate me one bit. I still like a bit here and there though.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    corgicake wrote: »
    Looks like an article on low-carb eating aimed at people who don't do science articles. Goes over abdominal fat and insulin resistance, then presents low-carb as the solution. The only reason any of this comes across as shocking or crazy is because the wording is that plain and easy to understand.

And goes against the "eat all the refined carbs you want" mantra.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen this post? Just wondering if this guy is a crack pot or if it might add up somehow...

http://www.buttermakesyourpantsfalloff.com/butter-makes-your-pants-fall-off/

Floor is open, tell me your thoughts.....

Thanks for the link. It is the best non medical article/script I have read. It is actually gives on the full concept why high fat diets can cause fat losses.

His story sounds true is all I can say based on my months of researching. I am sure some will comment in a negative but that will be due to them not grasping the truth or just hate on fat people.
    Someone? Try three pages of mocking gifs. (which ninerbuff says is trolling....)
  • deborahmckennon
    deborahmckennon Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    until you watch the video , and go to the site and, read what is said you will never understand what butter makes your pants fall off really means. There are so many people that are followers of this awesome man , and have lost so much weight. This man is the reason, I decided to try to lose weight again. I have tried every diet out there and starved the whole time and gave up. This time I feel good and I'm not starving , I am already feeling a difference in my body. I joined this site because he suggests that you use this checker. He has great recipes from the many people that live this plan . check his site and video out if you want to give the low carb lifestyle a try. It is worth my time and yours.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    DAM5412 wrote: »
    I don't come to MFP, especially not the community threads for science. I come here to read about other real people's experiences and learn from that. There is NOTHING on any of these boards which I would take as a hard and fast rule for me, because I know that I am unique from every other person on these threads. So I get so ticked off when people here attack one another and say show me the proof. Each person's experience, and preferences developed over time, is their proof. I don't understand why one's unique experience negates another persons experience. You only know what you know. everything else is just noise.

Amen.

• neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,017 Member
    Options
    Kalikel wrote: »

Amen.
    Yes, nothing like a good story, and this is definitely story land, no disappointments here, most are gems.

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Kalikel wrote: »

Amen.
    Yes, nothing like a good story, and this is definitely story land, no disappointments here, most are gems.
    I have no idea what you're trying to say.