Vixen&Foxes: Valentine's Challange

Options

Replies

• newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Just finished my Intensity workout. I'll weigh in on Monday. We'll see what the scale says then. I hoping for under 153.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    so I did the push ups and abs challenge tonight. I am on task to exercise atleast 30 minutes more than last week. I will get there by tomorrow evening. still drinking my water! Had an okay day with food, could have been better, but it could have been worse!
  • emilillymom
    Options
    Restarting C25k program today. Wish me luck
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I keep forgetting what day to weigh in here, as I usually do "Monday's". But today my scale said I was down to 138 (again). LOL! Not impressed with this. I was that 2 weeks ago, then went back up. This rollercoaster ride is ridiculous!

So, please update me to 138 when you redo the list. Thanks so very much!
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in at 271, for a loss of 9 pounds so far.:happy:

Well I couldn't wait till the next spreadsheet, to announce that I have lost my first 10 pounds. So I am now 270. Only 1 more pound to go and I say goodbye to the 270's FOREVER. Yeah! *happy dance* :happy:
  • ehlderanna
    Options

Well I couldn't wait till the next spreadsheet, to announce that I have lost my first 10 pounds. So I am now 270. Only 1 more pound to go and I say goodbye to the 270's FOREVER. Yeah! *happy dance* :happy:

Awesome! I join you in the "Happy Dance"

Congratulations on the 10 pounds! I hope to be there soon!
  • iawierz
    iawierz Posts: 65
    Options
    I haven't had much of a chance to be on here lately.. busy with my birthday:drinker: :drinker: and with John restarting school. EVERYONE is doing so good!
    I myself am doing pretty good. I wieghed in on Friday at 220, but I fear that I gained a little this weekend with all the Packer game day celebrations. I didn't fall off the bandwagon this weekend I plumitted!:noway: :noway:

KEEP UP THE EXCELLENT WORK!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

IDA
  • iawierz
    iawierz Posts: 65
    Options

Awesome! I join you in the "Happy Dance"

Congratulations on the 10 pounds! I hope to be there soon!

That's what I do... ten pounds at a time. I can't wait to say good-bye to the 20's ...for good!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone. A quick post because I'm tired and want to chill out for the rest of the day. Since today is my designated "rest" day I decided to complete the commercial challenge in order to get in some type of exercise. I jumped rope during the commercials of the Packers vs. Bears football game. When it was all said and done I jumped rope at a moderate pace for 30 minutes and burned 275 calories in the process.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday and is ready to bring it this week.
  • scmajm22
    scmajm22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    FINALLY progress..........206.4 today.
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Weighing in 175.9!! Slowly but surely I will get there. All the birthdays are now done until mine in May. This will happen for all of us. Have a great week all.

Carrie:wink:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Im in cw 193
    gw183
  • DrumlineGirl
    DrumlineGirl Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    OMG, I finally had a significant loss! I was stuck at 126.6 for about 4 weeks, and then 126.0 for a week. So finally, I'm down to 125 today :) I worked REALLY hard this week (I did 40 minutes of cardio 6 days last week and strength training 3 days), and it payed off. YAY!
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    OMG, I finally had a significant loss! I was stuck at 126.6 for about 4 weeks, and then 126.0 for a week. So finally, I'm down to 125 today :) I worked REALLY hard this week (I did 40 minutes of cardio 6 days last week and strength training 3 days), and it payed off. YAY!

Alright!! Keep it up.
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    012411vday.jpg
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good morning and happy Monday all. Well it's official, this is my last week of working from home. My team and I report to begin our record review next Monday so getting organized will be crucial. I already have an idea of what Sunday's dinner will be and I'll have to iron my clothes for the week and prepare my lunch and snacks so I can be ready to go. I'll have to now get up at 5 am, have an hour to workout, shower and be out the door so I can dodge the morning traffic. As a result, I may not be able to post as often or respond as I normally do. I still plan to log my exercise, food and participate in the thread as much as possible but the work schedule can be hectic at times so just not sure how much time I'll have to log on.

Today I completed Push Circuit 1 and since I was still a little sore from the increase of weights in last week's workout I also completed the Recharge dvd from the Chalean Extreme program. I'm still a little sore but the stretch did feel great. I did not hula hoop this weekend so i may incorporate a little in before the day is over.

Drumline: Congrats on the 1 lbs loss. It does get hard the closer we get to our goal but great job.
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    147 today but I'm not worried. I've got less than two weeks and I'm back in the gym baby.
    012411vday.jpg
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    So....I said I'd post a weigh in when there was EVER a change in the scale....
    I am only back to my lowest weight before my plateau, but it is a change from the start of this challenge, so I'm posting it......

CSW (Challenge Start Weight): 170
    CW: 168.4

I am happy to have shown a loss, but still bummed that it isn't any lower than before I hit my plateau....guess I'm still struggling to break through it! Ugh.
  • bluemartini6
    Options
    Guess what everyone, today I fit into an old pair of pants without a muffin top! And by old I mean recently purchased dress pant I only wore 1-2 times before I felt too uncomfortable in them. Next goal is the $80 pants from banana republic I bought last summer bc all my other dress pants were too tight

Hope everyone is doing well. Too many deadlines to work on but I'll exercise tomorrow
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm going to try the push-up/sit-up challange again, kinda. I'm going to try 25 of each everyday this week. The 50 killed me and I wasn't able to maintain for the week, I think I need to build up to it. hahaha
    Who's with me?