Vixen&Foxes: Valentine's Challange

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in this morning : 260.8 for a total of 19.2 pounds lost since the beginning of this challenge.:bigsmile: Yay! I surpassed my goal and ready for the next challenge.:happy:
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hi Everybody!!! I still want you to post your final weights here for this challenge!! I will post one more sheet on V-Day!!!

For everyone that is already thinking about their goals for the next challenge, feel free to go to the new thread and post them there! :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/172914-v-f-april-fools-challenge-happy
  • emilillymom
    Options
    My final weight for this challenge is 189.5. down from 190.5. I posted my new goal on the April 1st and am excited to see what my weight will be by then
  • bluemartini6
    Options
    Hi everyone. My final weigh in is 142. Can't wait to set a new goal for april
  • MsImperfect0
    MsImperfect0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    down to 205 now! i think thats 4 pounds down total :D
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    My final weight is 174 - 4 pounds off my goal. =(
  • valigirl
    Options
    I'm weighing in tomorrow morning,...been so busy and haven't had much time to post or track my food. I'm feeling great though and hope the scale is good to me in the morning :) ...would love to do the April Fools day challenge ! Thanks for doing all the stats!!
  • scmajm22
    scmajm22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am still at 203 and VERY happy with it. woot woot
    What is the next challenge??
  • valigirl
    Options
    Woohoo...I'm up to 14 pounds and I feel great!!!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Final Weight: 149.2 lbs!!!!

My goal was 150 and I'm under it by 0.8 lbs. Woo Hoo!!

Great job everybody! Now let's all do the April Fools Day challenge!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Final weight is 172, down 8 total!!! Very happy with this. Congrats to everyone!:bigsmile:
  • margie_77
    Options
    Here's the final for this challenge!
    021511vday.jpg
    Please join us at:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/172914-v-f-april-fools-challenge-happy
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Well, my weight hasn't changed and I did not meet my V-Day goal, BUT I learned a lot, and I'm making some changes and I'm absolutely ready to jump on the April Fool's Day challenge. I am NOT going to throw up my hands in despair and give up, like I've done so many times in the past.
  • margie_77
    Options
    I hear ya Cando. My weight loss has severly dropped off from the rate it was going the first 3 months. :( But I'm not giving up either :)
  • jisabelle
    jisabelle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies,
    You all did GR8!

I on the other hand me not so good. Las week I lost 0lbs which left me at 243.8lbs I only lost 7.2lbs I was so close.
    and did not reach my goal of 10lbs :sad: :grumble:
    I was 2.8lbs away:explode:

However I am proud of the 7.2 lbs I lost and I know what I did wrong.
    All I can do now is keep on trying and not give up.
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Sorry I must have missed the post on April Fools Day challenge. I think that is a great idea. Do we need to sign up and put our weight in here for that one or when will it get started? I am eager to see if I can keep my momentum going. I doubt it but I am gonna try. :) thanks for all you do Margie!
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Margie, you can't give up! Who would be the keeper of the log?
  • Georgiapeach1098
    Options
    I didn't make my valentines day goal, but I got incredibly close!

SW 220
    V-Goal 200
    CW 207.6

not to bad i think! :)