SW on MFP 260
    SW on this challange 251
    Last Weigh 246.9
    CW 245.2
    I lost 1.7lb!!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    175.0 I hope I can get the rest of the weight off by V day. Not looking good though. :o(
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!!! All my friends have gone home, and ladies' night is over for Jan... NO MORE RESTRAUNTS!
    I can't afford any more dinners. $ or cals!! hahaha

Now, if my tattoo would just heal a bit more I can get back to running! :)

Here's to getting back on track!
  • Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Last Weigh In: 141.1
    Current Weigh In: 140.8

I am doing good with my exercise but my eating has been horrible : (
  • QueenCici
    Options
    I weighed in at 196 today! I need to get back to my exercise ASAP!
  • jisabelle
    jisabelle Posts: 156 Member
    Options

weight.png
  • brandygburke
    brandygburke Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Down to 152.8 but I've hit a major plateau... blah. Lose lose lose the first few weeks and then I hit a brick wall. Vday is around the corner and the hubby isn't going to get anything in a lacy sexy package from me at this rate... :)
  • Cando055
    Cando055 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Did not lose during my mini-vacation in Florida, but am back on track now that I've returned.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone. I've only been MIA for a day and a half and it feels like forever. I really miss posting frequently but being back in the office is VERY demanding and there's not much time to check emails or anything like that and because I'm on the computer reading practically all day I have no desire to turn on my computer when I get home at night.

I have a late night at work so decided to take a quick break to see how my MFP pals are doing. Despite not posting frequently I am logging my food and exercise daily.

Tuesday, Fire 55 EZ was on the schedule but I just did not have the energy to complete the entire workout so I completed 40 minutes. I did not get the greatest burn but was happy I decided to push play instead of just laying in bed.

Today, I completed the Burn Intervals dvd from the Chalean Extreme program. It was a better day energy wise and was able to get a decent burn so I'm happy.
  • jisabelle
    jisabelle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Was feeling a bit down today, but I managed to get in 20minutes of exercise :)
    I stated this challange at 251lbs I'm now down to 245
    that's a 6lbs loss!!

weight.png
  • pamp1emousse
    pamp1emousse Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Are we still doing challenges? I realised I'd completely forgotten about the pushups one! Oops :embarassed:
    Hope everyone's doing well :smile:
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 135.6! Another pound loss! Yay! That makes 8 lbs since I started. On a roll. Gotta get more exercise in though. Need to get on that Kinect with the kids and keep dancing. That is a great aerobic workout. My heart rate stays up the entire time!
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Weighed in today! Down to 134.0 EXACTLY! Woooohoooo! That's a four pound loss since I restarted with MFP on January 7th...goo meeeeee! Haha :laugh:
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    So, I haven't been to the gym since I got my new tattoo, it’s in a place that moves a lot, so it’s not healing as fast as I'd like.
    I've been very bad for the last week, and I noticed that I've been allowing myself to make excuses for not doing what I know I need to do to get to a healthier weight and a better state of mind.
    I was starting to sabotage myself, but I recognize it this time, and I will fight back!
    I'm going to the gym tonight, and I'm going to get back to eating healthier foods today as well. No more incomplete food diaries either!! hahaha
  • emilillymom
    Options
    weighed in today. last week 191.5 this week 190.5. last another pound. s
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I will be weighing in tomorrow. It has been a challenging week. But I am very hopeful that I will make my goal by V-day. Has anyone thought of the next challenge deadline? Easter? maybe Mother's day? I love trying to lose 10 pounds at a time, it sounds more doable than thinking of the big picture!
  • pamp1emousse
    pamp1emousse Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 122! Woohoo. So that's 2lbs off for me.
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    weigh-in today! lost 2.8 pounds this week for a total of 15.2 pounds so far! *happy dance*:happy:
  • KadieA
    KadieA Posts: 167
    Options
    I haven't weighed in yet but will do so tomorrow. Kinda scared :indifferent:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I weighed in today at 181.8 !! I was pleasantly surprised that I only went up less than a pound from last week. It has been such a trying with for me-- not being able to make it to the gym, having my little one home from school, getting my wisdom teeth pulled. I am so glad I survived. I know I will do better next week. I would love to be out of the 180s by next weigh in. My v-day goal was 179, I'm soooo close. I'll be on later to chat more.