Vixen&Foxes: Valentine's Challange

Options

Replies

• Sheriemae
    Sheriemae Posts: 248
    Options
    Down another 2.4 pounds! Started: 162.2 Now: 150.4........Hoping to be in the 140's next week!
    I beat my V-day goal! :happy: I will now be shooting for 146-147 by V-day.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    was up .6 this week. I am only 2.6 away from my vday goal. I think I can make it...I mean, I know I can make it. I just have to put in the work. "what you put in is what you get out"...can't remember whose quote it was, but its not my words.
    Everyone is doing an awesome job, its really keeping me motivated!
  • Georgiapeach1098
    Options
    * SW - 220
    *CW - 214.8
    *Valentines goal - 200

yay 6 pounds down :smile:
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    I don't even want to post my weight. I am devastated. I watched my weigh slowly decline all week and then yesterday it rose a bit and today I am showing over 1lb gained. My ticker shows a 2lb gain and it makes me so sad.
  • pamp1emousse
    pamp1emousse Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    kickrz - unless you've overeaten quite a bit this week you haven't gained fat, don't worry :flowerforyou: My weight fluctuates wildly each day (by up to 4lbs), so I step on the scales every day so I know what's true and what's not. Friday may be my weigh day but my body doesn't know that! If the scales been going down all week that's great - you'll see those nice numbers again in a day or two, not to worry :smile:
  • WarmDontBurn
    Options
    kickrz - unless you've overeaten quite a bit this week you haven't gained fat, don't worry :flowerforyou: My weight fluctuates wildly each day (by up to 4lbs), so I step on the scales every day so I know what's true and what's not. Friday may be my weigh day but my body doesn't know that! If the scales been going down all week that's great - you'll see those nice numbers again in a day or two, not to worry :smile:

Thanks. It is just how it shows a perfect curve and slowly goes down a little each day getting down to 139.6 (on the 25th) and then slowly back up to today 142.1! Last week I was 141.1. It is just so disheartening. I had 1 over day and that was last night so I doubt it caught up with me that quick. I think I could handle it better if it was up, down, up, down but to watch is slowly go down and the slowly back up makes it seem more like real weight gain.
  • MsImperfect0
    MsImperfect0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    down 2 pounds! now weigh 208
  • WarmDontBurn
    Options
    Ok looking over my past week...this gain is NOT sitting well with me at all and I need answers....so looking over my past week I had 2 bad days. Now they were not horrible I was over by 200-300 which with the deficit should still not put me over the "gain". Maybe because yesterday was a bad day I am holding on to the bloat or something. I guess all I can do is really watch this next week, NOT go over at all and see if it balances out.
  • bluemartini6
    Options
    Sw: 152
    Cw: 144

Down two pounds from last week!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone! It is an absolutely beautiful day here in GA but I still don't feel the greatest due to TOM. According to the Turbo Fire schedule it was a Fire 30 or HIIT 15 day but I decided to change it up a little and headed to my local gym. Today I completed a 45 minute kickboxing class and 20 minutes on the elliptical. I tried to do HIIT on the elliptical but my legs could not hang after the kicka$$ kickboxing class.

I have taken the necessary prescription medication to deal w/these cramps and will chill out for the rest of the day.
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Weighed in today at 136.6! Yay! The weight I listed yesterday was when I weighed in last weekend, just haven't been able to log onto here and report while I was moving. No internet for a few days! just wanted to report in. Thanks!
  • urmyeffinstar
    urmyeffinstar Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    137 :)
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Good afternoon all. I'm still not my best due to TOM but each day gets better. I think I'll be back to my regular self by Tuesday. Since today is my designated "rest" day I decided to take it light. I walked for over an hour around a local shopping pavillion. I did not go into any stores, I just started at the first store when you enter the shopping plaza and walked it in it's entirety. I started off really strong but couldn't maintain a 5 mph walk but when it was all said and done I walked for well over an hour and burned over 300 calories in the process.

Tomorrow is my first day back in the office so once I finished walking I completed all my grocery shopping and came home and prepared meals/snacks for the next few days. Once I'm done posting I will iron my clothes for the week and then chill out and watch tv.

Hope everyone is having a great day!
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I haven't updated recently.. but here ya go! :)

013011avday.jpg
  • KadieA
    KadieA Posts: 167
    Options
    Down 2 pounds!
    Glad to see everyone close to their goals!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Good morning and happy Monday! Quick post since I'm back in the office. Alarm sounded at 5 am and I got right up and began my workout. Today I completed the Insanity warm up and then Push Circuit 1. Once the workout was completed I ate breakfast, showered and was out the door.

Hope everyone has a great day
  • DrumlineGirl
    DrumlineGirl Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I gained this week regardless of being under calories every day and working out 6 days for 45 minutes.
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Lost some more weight!!! 134.5 pounds this week :)
  • valigirl
    Options
    Nothing last week, but today, 2 more pounds down! I'm feeling so good ( even just 8 pounds off so far ) but run into problems with my high blood pressure ...better get that checked out and then back to my healthier eating habits that I've been sticking to pretty good so far .
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Down to 152!