January Move your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    1.5 miles to work today! Adding another 1.5 miles on the way home in the morning.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I added 21.4 miles over the weekend which brings my total to 97 miles for January. I hope I will find some time to run this evening.
    There was a burst of activity over the last couple of days which brought the challenge total to 980.7 miles. We're almost at the 1,000 mile mark. We're good !!!
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    2 more for me today (beach walk) Gorgeous Day!!
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Another 4.5 miles on the treadmill today.

Can't wait for spring....
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Yayyy at last a nice day :happy: and managed to walk for over 6 miles today :bigsmile:
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Walked home from work today but after I slept I've been relaxing.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    2 miles today, does leslie sasone count??
  • KCmom
    KCmom Posts: 124
    Options
    2 today!

exercise.png
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    5 miles total (for Sat., Sun., and Mon.)...I think I will try to get 2 miles in today.

30 miles done and 20 miles to go

Have a great day!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    I added 21.4 miles over the weekend which brings my total to 97 miles for January. I hope I will find some time to run this evening.
    There was a burst of activity over the last couple of days which brought the challenge total to 980.7 miles. We're almost at the 1,000 mile mark. We're good !!!

WOW dinos!!!! such an inspiration! I can't do more than 5 miles a day...and to read you did 21 miles over the weekend is such a goal, I would like to accomplish in my future. Keep up the great work!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    3 more miles today. 1.8 from the bike 1.2 from treadmill.
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    60 miles goal for January - 23 miles completed = 37 more miles to go :happy:
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi, 4 miles walked today, it was another beautiful day here but hubbys day off so seem to have done more eating than walking :bigsmile:
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Finally a lunch walk today
    3.07 miles update on siggie
    More tonight watching biggest loser.
  • KCmom
    KCmom Posts: 124
    Options
    Ran 4.5 miles today.

exercise.png
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    After shoveling 70 minutes I ran 3 miles in 30 minutes and torched 300 calories!!!
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Dragged my *kitten* 3 miles on the treadmill today.

I did *not* feel like doing any exercise today. The community here at MFP, and being a part of this MYAC, got me through it.

Coni
  • bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Sorry I haven't updated in a while =( I have done 16 miles this week, bringing my total to 39.5...I need to move my *kitten* to get to my goal lol!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    5 more tonight on the treadmill watching biggest loser.....
    updated my siggie....pushing to get there...gonna have to really keep up the lunch time walks to get the miles in before the end of the month...i have been been doing some classes including spin that i just cant calculate mileage...oh well, i'm getting the workouts in and that is what matters....BUT i do want to make my goal of 90 for the month....almost halfway there...
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Current Mileage: 34.95
    Goal Mileage: 75