January Move your *kitten* Challenge....

Options
bluiz13
bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
continued on from December Move Your *kitten* Challenge....

Replies

• bluiz13
    Options
    my goal this month is 90 miles...
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    This sounds great - how does it work as I would love to get in on this!
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I think I can I think I can! :D
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in. I'll go for 150 miles this month
  • kittyscousin2
    Options
    This sounds great. How do I get the little blurb at the bottom that says how far I've gone, and my goal. "December move your *kitten* challenge..." Is it something I need to join??
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Okay - I can do 75 miles this month
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    This sounds great. How do I get the little blurb at the bottom that says how far I've gone, and my goal. "December move your *kitten* challenge..." Is it something I need to join??

You need to get a ticker from www.tickerfactory.com
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    OKOK made the 100 miles last month. I need to step it up. 150???? Humnnnnn....4.8 miles a day min..... I think I can do it!
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I'm going for 50 simply because all of my miles are run outside and I have no idea what the weather will do. Right now, it's 47 and a bit humid, next week it could be in the teens and snow and ice. Gotta love the NC weather. I hope to smash it though, if I get all my training runs it should be around 65.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    ok, I thought this was somewhere else. glad I found the right one. How do you count spin class for miles? I think its about 1 mile every 5 minutes or so. So for a 45 minute class, its about 9 miles. Maybe I will just count 6. Does that sound reasonable?
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I set 60 as my goal last month, and did 70. This month my goal is 100 miles. :drinker:
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    I am in again also. Crossing fingers I can make my goal this month.

:tongue: I think I can! I think I can! I think I can!:tongue:

January goal is to walk 60 miles.
  • ashbridge
    Options
    Oh I want to do this. Someone tell me how it goes. I think I will go for a 100 miles
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,362 Member
    Options

To put goals in go to your signature and paste in the ticker hmtl or whatever you call them and then you can type in the green writing.
  • BoresEasily
    Options
    Alright last month I was lousy about putting any information up on here so I'll scrap last month altogether and start fresh.
    I'll go with 80 and this time I'll be sure to stick up the numbers.
  • kaa014
    kaa014 Posts: 2
    Options
    count me in....I could use some motivation my goal is 50 miles to start with!!!!!
  • BoresEasily
    Options
    01/01/11 - 3 miles
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    I don't have any extended vacation time planned so 60 miles will be a good, challenging goal for me. It'll consist almost entirely of running & walking and possibly an occasional bike ride. I'm also doing a separate 30DS challenge so I have a great month ahead of me. I can't wait to see the results! :-)

Good luck everyone -- it's time to get a move on and get your groove on!
  • bluiz13
    Options
    just move your *kitten* in a measurable way.....miles/KM.....biking hiking walking running elliptical swimming stair climber swimming......choose a distance goal and start moving your *kitten*.....report the movement in the thread and make a ticker to track it....check out others signatures....you can just update there or get an actual ticker from ticker factory....

welcome and healthy new year to you...
  • bluiz13
    Options
    dinos can you keep track of the chart for us???