January Move your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• nemrenu
    nemrenu Posts: 211
    Options
    Glad to be back and see a JMYAC going!

Please put me down for 60 miles, I am counting only walking and mild jogging miles no stationary bike.:smile:
  • nemrenu
    Options
    +2.09 miles for yesterday!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    dinos can you keep track of the chart for us???

Sure, I'll keep track of the chart.

Didn't post a final chart for December, but I posted the names of the 16 participants that reached their goals. Total miles of the challenge were 2,593.3. Congratulations to everybody for working so hard. It doesn't really matter whether you made your goals or not, doing the best you can is the beauty of the challenge. Let's see how far we can go in January.

On a personal note i'm a little disappointed that regardless of the 200 miles I moved, I managed to gain a couple of pounds in December. :grumble: :mad: I'd like to think that I'm building muscle :tongue: Anyways I think I can resolve the issue, so I'm starting 2011 fresh with a beautiful 6.38 mile walk in the rain.
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi, i'm in again and think I will stick to 100 miles for January as hubby off work for another 2 weeks and he is not into walking just eating:laugh: but I have managed to walk 8 miles so far this month :bigsmile:
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    This sounds great. How do I get the little blurb at the bottom that says how far I've gone, and my goal. "December move your *kitten* challenge..." Is it something I need to join??

To put goals in go to your signature and paste in the ticker hmtl or whatever you call them and then you can type in the green writing.

Hey Mollie, are you joining us in this challenge?

I'm tracking the challenge data on a new spreadsheet at:
    https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?key=t1x753bTBrxrTFRr78rnSQQ&authkey=CP7Sp94C#gid=0
    If you want to see the numbers whenever suits you, I suggest you bookmark it
  • eddiebrownIII
    Options
    Thank you Dinos for all your tracking and Blu for all of your great challenges!!!
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in!!!! I didn't make my goal in December, but I know I will make it this month!!!

Put me in for 100 miles!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I am in for 60 miles! Seems like not much but I am also doing a hybrid of Turbo Fire/ChaLean Xtreme! This new ticker will not accept halves only whole miles (wierd) but 1/1 I did a 2.5 mile walk in the frigid air!
  • nemrenu
    Options
    Adding .5 of a mile, warm-up before the Shred L1.
  • kittyscousin2
    Options
    I'm in. 2.59 miles yesterday. Goal is 75 miles.
  • nemrenu
    Options
    This sounds great. How do I get the little blurb at the bottom that says how far I've gone, and my goal. "December move your *kitten* challenge..." Is it something I need to join??

To put goals in go to your signature and paste in the ticker hmtl or whatever you call them and then you can type in the green writing.

Hey Mollie, are you joining us in this challenge?

I'm tracking the challenge data on a new spreadsheet at:
    https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?key=t1x753bTBrxrTFRr78rnSQQ&authkey=CP7Sp94C#gid=0
    If you want to see the numbers whenever suits you, I suggest you bookmark it

Your the man dinos... Thanks it looks good!
  • Luckie712
    Options
    Since I managed to do 100 miles in Dec, I'm going for it this month. Rain, sleet or snow (ick!), I'm going to try to make it!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    1 mile on the heart trail with the kids at the playground that could be measured. Then swimming and shooting hoops at the YMCA with the kids. Will start good miles tomorrow with more formal exercise.
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    4 miles today for me - (2 mile beach walk with dogs and 2 miles of C25K) Felt pretty good too since I did the latter on the road and not the beach!
  • kittyscousin2
    Options
    2.66 miles today. Jog/Walk/Chased by neighborhood dogs:)
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    7.31 miles today on the treadmill, elliptical, and walking trail in the park.
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Not sure I would like the chased by dogs thing!!!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I am in for 60 miles! Seems like not much but I am also doing a hybrid of Turbo Fire/ChaLean Xtreme! This new ticker will not accept halves only whole miles (wierd) but 1/1 I did a 2.5 mile walk in the frigid air!
    Had to change ticker places cuz that would NOT accept anything but whole numbers! Strange!! Today I did 4 miles on the elliptical and the Bob Harpers Cardio Rev workout! Burned 634 calories doing the two!!!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    4.95miles walking today
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    2.66 miles today. Jog/Walk/Chased by neighborhood dogs:)

:laugh: