January Move your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I have a question! HOW do you get Ticker Factory to post more than one ticker? It will show the address but not the actual ticker! I followed the steps for another ticker and it bumped this one out and then will onlky show the address! HELP!!!!
  • KCmom
    KCmom Posts: 124
    Options
    I'm in again!! 6 miles running today - clear and cold, beautiful day (29 degrees)! It felt great!

exercise.png
  • BoresEasily
    Options
    01/01/11 - 3 miles
    01/02/11 - 6.2 miles
  • CMCMom
    CMCMom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is my first month so want to set a goal, but an attainable one. So I will say 30 miles in January.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,340 Member
    Options
    Ran 3, walked 1 today to start my ticker. :)
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Oh Here you guys are!:love:

Current Mileage: 6
    Goal Mileage: 75

So glad we are doing this again!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I have a question! HOW do you get Ticker Factory to post more than one ticker? It will show the address but not the actual ticker! I followed the steps for another ticker and it bumped this one out and then will onlky show the address! HELP!!!!

@vHuber: Hey, you got the ticker right this time. Well done.

Ran 6.5 miles today in a cold rain. This was the longest run I've done in years and I still can't figure if I got so soaking wet from the rain, or from sweating so much. Probably both. One way or the other I'm very proud of myself. :bigsmile:
  • vhuber
    Options

@vHuber: Hey, you got the ticker right this time. Well done.

Ran 6.5 miles today in a cold rain. This was the longest run I've done in years and I still can't figure if I got so soaking wet from the rain, or from sweating so much. Probably both. One way or the other I'm very proud of myself. :bigsmile:
    Yes I did, and awesome job on the run!!!!
  • Nece226
    Options
    Count me in. I need to get my butt off the couch! 100 miles for January is my goal.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    3.35 down today!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    2.26 mile walk at lunch...updated siggie below
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,340 Member
    Options
    Oh Here you guys are!:love:

Current Mileage: 6
    Goal Mileage: 75

So glad we are doing this again!

Glad you tracked us down too, @skinnyack! :)
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    10.8 miles on the stationary bike!!! I refuse to NOT make my goal this month!!!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Did 2 miles on the elliptical after I did CLX Fat Blaster & Recharge (cardio & stretching)! All for 503 calories! I am aiming for those 500 calorie burners!!!!
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Add 2 miles for me today - beach walk
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Only managed 2 miles today.
  • KCmom
    KCmom Posts: 124
    Options
    Just a very short run today, only 1.25 miles. Almost didn't count it!

exercise.png
  • nemrenu
    nemrenu Posts: 211
    Options
    + 2 miles 1 inside on the treadmill & 1 outside in the cool.. but refreshing air!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Another 2.75 done this evening.
  • kittyscousin2
    Options
    2.75 miles today. Jogged w/ the dogs and finished with my fastest pace yet!!!