Brides on a Mission: Week 1

Options
Hello fellow Brides and Happy New Year! :happy:

Welcome to week 1 of “Brides on a Mission.” It is so exciting to have a group where we can all come together on a common ground of being engaged and as well as weight loss. Congratulations to everyone! There is no better feeling then marring the love of your life! :love:

Each week we will check in on Monday with how the previous week went. We will be discussing our health and, of course, our wedding! Since this is week 1, we need to get to know each other. Below are 2 lists of questions. The first list is about getting to know each other. (I will post this each week for anyone new joining the group.) The second list is the one we will answer each week we check in. (Most of the diet questions will stay the same each week but the wedding questions might change week to week. Just so we can share more about or wedding plans!) Please copy and paste both list of questions this week into your reply to be answered!

Additionally, each week I will put something different in the post for everyone to enjoy…maybe a quote, video/photo link, or something just full of dieting/wedding fun! :heart:

Anyone have any tips/comments/questions feel free to post them here or message me!

Getting to know each other

1. Name:
2. Age:
3. City:
4. Occupation:
5. Wedding date:
6. Fiancés name:
7. How long you and your fiancé have been together:
8. Heaviest weight:
9. Goal weight and date:
10. Favorite type of exercise:
11. Favorite healthy food:

Brides on a Mission: week 1
1. Weight loss/inches lost this week:
2. High of the week:
3. Low of the week:
4. Any big wedding news/updates:
5. Type of wedding (i.e. destination, traditional, outdoor):
6. How did he pop the big question:
7. Share a food tip:
8. Share an exercise tip:
9. What do you want out of this group:
10. Quick week wrap-up:

Weekly challenge: Since this is our first week together, let’s do something that we can really make a habit and is rather easy. I challenge everyone to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. This is something that is so simple but we don’t always do it. Here is a website with some information I found about water and also so tips about how to get those 8 glasses a day in (tip #20 is a little silly to me!): http://www.dwlz.com/WWinfo/water.html

Check this out! Most people have most likley seen or heard about this but it is so cool! Would you do something like this at your wedding?! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

Replies

• snobuny032
    Options
    <BUMP>
  • buggials
    Options
    *been looking for this post all morning :P *

1. Name: Amanda
    2. Age: 23(24 on 1/11/11)
    3. City: Valrico, Fl
    4. Occupation: CJIT, secretary, data entry
    5. Wedding date: TBD
    6. Fiancés name: Michael
    7. How long you and your fiancé have been together: Almost 3 years
    8. Heaviest weight: 300
    9. Goal weight and date: 185 by 2012
    10. Favorite type of exercise: Cycling/Spinning
    11. Favorite healthy food: Broccoli

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: no weight lost(ty alcohol and salt), gained inchs(ty bloating), lost one inch in thighs though
    2. High of the week: 264.8
    3. Low of the week: 258
    4. Any big wedding news/updates: none yet
    5. Type of wedding (i.e. destination, traditional, outdoor): Its going to be outdoors and very laid back
    6. How did he pop the big question: He didn't lol, much like when he "asked me out originally" he handed me a ring and assumed...so I made him ask...yay no romantic anything but it was funny to me
    7. Share a food tip: Alot of veggies and fruit are high in water which is awesome if your like me and don't drink enough
    8. Share an exercise tip: Change what you do before you get bored, not when your bored and skipping days.
    9. What do you want out of this group: Support on losing weight for that awesome day, and ideas for that same day
    10. Quick week wrap-up: Alcohol and salty foods + upcoming TOM = 6 pounds difference in the scale and ill fitting clothes...time to drink lots more water and work out
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options

1. Name: Natalie
    2. Age: 22.5
    3. City: Suburbs of Chicago, IL
    4. Occupation: RN-BSN student (Graduate June 2011), receptonist at my church only 2-3 nights a month. I am looking for another part time job due to only being part time in school until I graduate...I ran out of classes to take! The YMCA said to drop off an application since I have skills that could save a life...They said I would be a good fitness room attendent.
    5. Wedding date: September 22, 2012 and not doing too much planning until I graduate
    6. Fiancés name: Greg, he is 3 years older then me and in sales
    7. How long you and your fiancé have been together: It will be 7 years come the 30th this month. Wow!
    8. Heaviest weight: 216lbs (August 2007)
    9. Goal weight and date: 140lbs. Not really sure when. I think that is why I am having trouble losing now. I will work on mini goals for myself this week. Anyone have any suggestions?
    10. Favorite type of exercise: Hot Tribalance Yoga, Turbokick, group classes
    11. Favorite healthy food: avacado, watermellon, asparagus, stir fry, fish

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: I gained 0.6lbs. Story of my life the past month; I am stuck between 172.2lb-174.8lb.
    2. High of the week: had to family/friend gathering, bought 2 new tops, and got 2 new cookbooks (Barefoot Contessa at home and Giada DeLaurentiis at home), eating only till I was full.
    3. Low of the week: the weight gain, not finding any jeans that are fitting right. I hate being inbetween sizes.
    4. Any big wedding news/updates: I think we will be booking our DJ this week or next. Meet with him right before Chirstmas and really liked him, ALOT! But he is rather expensive so we feel guilty spending the money.
    5. Type of wedding (i.e. destination, traditional, outdoor): Traditional (mini) ballroom with modern twists. We will be inviting between 275-300, yickes!
    6. How did he pop the big question: We went to Galena, IL for a quick weekend get away to a B&B. Went for a picnic in the park for lunch on the first day. He ate really, really fast and told me to close my eyes. After he got the nerve up I heard "will you marry me" and I opened my eyes with my dream ring in his hands!
    7. Share a food tip: Roast your veggies in the oven during the winter. It will heat up the house and give the veggies a whole nother type of flavor! My fav is aparagus with some EVOO, pepper, lemon zest, and lemon juice to finish. YUM!
    8. Share an exercise tip: Stop looking at the clock countdown on the machine. I always put a towel over so I am not tempted. It makes the workout much more enjoyable instead of me saying "only 15 more minutes, only 12 more minutes."
    9. What do you want out of this group: Fellowship, support, advice, expressing meself and possibly learning more about myself through others feedback.
    10. Quick week wrap-up: I felt great this week! I didn't over eat, stuck to veggie trays at parties, only drank 1 glass of champaign on NYE and 1 glass of glugg on Sat night. I really need to get some new jeans....mine are so big in the crouch area it looks like I have a package! haha I am off to the doctor because I think I have a UTI. I went swimming at the YMCA the other day and it has been building since. I am so excited that this group starts this week. I really want to keep up with everyone and get some numbers on my weight loss ticker!!
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    1. Name: ailsa
    2. Age: 24
    3. City: tamworth
    4. Occupation: retail
    5. Wedding date: unsure...will have when i reach my goal..(plan to marry as soon as goal is reach..my ultimate reward)
    6. Fiancés name: Lee
    7. How long you and your fiancé have been together: going on 10yrs may
    8. Heaviest weight: 189.0
    9. Goal weight and date: 140lbs beginnin feb...
    10. Favorite type of exercise: running...n elyptical
    11. Favorite healthy food: fuit

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: 1.8lbs/unknown on inches
    2. High of the week: 0
    3. Low of the week: .1.8
    4. Any big wedding news/updates: unsure of wedding date....were eloping!
    5. Type of wedding (i.e. destination, traditional, outdoor): would like outdoors??? still in question!
    6. How did he pop the big question: on xmas 2004
    7. Share a food tip: just drink plenty of water helps dramaticlly
    8. Share an exercise tip: wash hands good after workout at gym (cold/flu season)
    9. What do you want out of this group: help ahahha jj....ideas on wedding where im eloping n with no money saved (reason for eloping)
    10. Quick week wrap-up: lost 5.2 since start bk up here since dec 8th 2010....found out new years we wanted to tie know this year 2011!

9 yrs in may / workin on 10yrs in may...been together since 2002 n engaged xmas of 2004...
  • Meganne1982
    Options

1. Name: Meganne
    2. Age: 28
    3. City: Omaha, NE
    4. Occupation: artist, director, acting teacher
    5. Wedding date: TBD- likely May 2012
    6. Fiancés name: Jarron, he's 3 years younger than me, a professional drummer and in Physical Therapy school
    7. How long you and your fiancé have been together: since August 2009
    8. Heaviest weight: 320 (current weight 180ish)
    9. Goal weight and date: 130 by sping 2012
    10. Favorite type of exercise: elliptical machine and yoga
    11. Favorite healthy food: avocado

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: gonna buy measuring tape today, not buying a scale till February
    2. High of the week: When my fiance told me he wants to start doing yoga with me!
    3. Low of the week: eating obscene amount of candy with my best friend on New Years!
    4. Any big wedding news/updates: I'm terrified of wedding planning
    5. Type of wedding (i.e. destination, traditional, outdoor): wanting outdoor
    6. How did he pop the big question: Well he's been "asking me" to marry him everyday since our second date- but the week before Christmas he got on his knee in the snow when we were shopping and I thought he was playing around and I yelled at him to get up!
    7. Share a food tip: Protein for breakfast (especially if you work out in the morning) It fills you up and keeps you from losing muscle.
    8. Share an exercise tip: Do something physical everyday- even if it's only for 10 or 15 minutes
    9. What do you want out of this group: Support and accountablity
    10. Quick week wrap-up: Considering New Years, last week was pretty successful for me, now it's time to step it up a notch!

In addition to wanting to look good on my wedding day, I have the added incentive of wanting to be in really amazing shape for our honeymoon. We decided we want to go camping in Yosemite, and I want to be super fit so we can do all of the fun stuff- like rock climbing, mountain biking, hiking, and rafting !
  • littletiger972000
    Options
    I am all in on this! I just got engaged on New Years Eve and we are planning on getting married this fall! I need to lose about 40 lbs (if possible). I don't even want to start thinking about dress shopping until I get about 30 lbs off! Thanks for posting this, it's nice to have support from people going through exactly what I'm going through! :D

1. Name: Kerensa
    3. City: Asheville, NC
    4. Occupation: scheduler for a radiologist office
    5. Wedding date: Undetermined
    6. Fiancés name: Chris
    7. How long you and your fiancé have been together: 2 yrs, 3 months, and 2 wks
    8. Heaviest weight: 180
    9. Goal weight and date: 135-140 by early September
    10. Favorite type of exercise: None at the moment, but I'm sure I'll find something I like
    11. Favorite healthy food: Salad and baked potato

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: N/A
    2. High of the week: N/A
    3. Low of the week: N/A
    4. Any big wedding news/updates: N/A
    5. Type of wedding (i.e. destination, traditional, outdoor): casual and small, outdoors if possible
    6. How did he pop the big question: He was so nervous that he proposed to me in the parking lot at Chili's before we even went in for dinner on New Years Eve.
    7. Share a food tip: Mrs. Dash is a God-send for flavor
    8. Share an exercise tip:
    9. What do you want out of this group: To lose weight for my wedding and to get into healthy exercise and eating habits!
    10. Quick week wrap-up:
  • dragonfarie
    dragonfarie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey, I would like to join. I have been looking for a group to join that has similar goals as me.

1. Name: Kara
    2. Age: 25
    3. City: Sebring, FL
    4. Occupation: Sales
    5. Wedding date: TBD
    6. Fiancés name: Mike
    7. How long you and your fiancé have been together: 7+ years
    8. Heaviest weight: 270 lbs
    9. Goal weight and date: 170 by Sept. 2011
    10. Favorite type of exercise: Weights
    11. Favorite healthy food: grapefruit, carrots or green beans

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: None
    2. High of the week: 231
    3. Low of the week: 229
    4. Any big wedding news/updates: Not really
    5. Type of wedding (i.e. destination, traditional, outdoor): Ours is going to be an after dinner wedding (8pm-ish) with passed hors d'oeuvres and champagne and dancing.
    6. How did he pop the big question: We were camping with some of our best friends, I was picking on him saying he had 5 weeks to propose, because we were moving in a few weeks and I told him that I wasn't going to move to FL unless we were engaged. (we lived in MI at the time) And he said how about now? and got down on his knee with all our friends there. It was cute.
    7. Share a food tip: When I get that sweets craving late at night I grab a sugar free fudgecicle. For only 40 cals, 2g of sugar and 2g of protien its not a bad choice. (plus its chocolate yumm)
    8. Share an exercise tip: I find that consistency for me is a big help. I am more likely to stick to a workout plan if it is the same time/day every week. (not necessarily the same workout)
    9. What do you want out of this group: What I really want is to make some friends that I can relate to and will motivate me to stick to my goals and plans.
    10. Quick week wrap-up: Holidays = bad eating/drinking.:blushing: . I am starting fresh today.

If either my fiancé or I could dance I would so do something like that for our wedding.

And #20 on that list is silly. Who actually would drink out of a pyrex measuring cup when we have water bottles that also have measurements on them. :bigsmile:
  • baypathgradLyns
    baypathgradLyns Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    1. Name: Lyndsey
    3. City: Suffield, CT
    4. Occupation: Payroll Coordinator
    5. Wedding date: 9/29/2012!
    6. Fiancés name: Jason
    7. How long you and your fiancé have been together: 1 year, 10+ months
    8. Heaviest weight: 285
    9. Goal weight and date: IDK...maybe 190-200 by July 2011
    10. Favorite type of exercise: elliptical
    11. Favorite healthy food: my new fav is edamame beans!

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: 0...I will prob weigh myself on Thurs again...
    2. High of the week: I get paid this week, thats always good! hmmm...I went to see Carrie Underwood last Thurs, NYE was fun times too...
    3. Low of the week: its Monday...bleh! (and I am a bit sick)
    4. Any big wedding news/updates: not really, picked a color scheme (purple & silver), will be booking DJ soon...
    5. Type of wedding (i.e. destination, traditional, outdoor): traditional
    6. How did he pop the big question: at Niagara Falls at the top of the Skylon Tower
    7. Share a food tip: hmmm...i will have to think of one...
    8. Share an exercise tip: interval training works good for burning more calories (for me anyways)
    9. What do you want out of this group: to keep me motivated and on track...
    10. Quick week wrap-up: I am back to my lowest weight on MFP...finally (took me since my last weigh in on 12/20, which seemed like forever)...did 5 days of Shred, which left me sore as all H after day 1...but getting used to it...
  • EaglesFan521
    EaglesFan521 Posts: 74 Member
    Options

1. Name: Megan
    2. Age: 22
    3. City: Philadelphia
    4. Occupation: Teacher
    5. Wedding date: 6/30/2012
    6. Fiancés name: Shaun
    7. How long you and your fiancé have been together: 2 years 8 months
    8. Heaviest weight: 243
    9. Goal weight and date: 150 June 2012
    10. Favorite type of exercise: Wii Fit
    11. Favorite healthy food: Popcorn

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: 0
    2. High of the week: When I went running last Sunday
    3. Low of the week: When I got sick and had to stop working out
    4. Any big wedding news/updates: I am going to see a venue this weekend!
    5. Type of wedding (i.e. destination, traditional, outdoor): pretty traditional
    6. How did he pop the big question: in a gazebo over looking a lake
    7. Share a food tip: when in doubt avoid cheese
    8. Share an exercise tip: take the stairs
    9. What do you want out of this group: I am looking for the support to help me reach my weight loss goal
    10. Quick week wrap-up: This week has been rough, I still have a really bad cold and I didn't feel well enough to go running or work out

I am excited for the challenge for this week because I have been trying to get myself to drink 8 cups of water for a long time.
  • LSmall13
    Options
    Yay!!!!! So glad to have found this, need the extra motivation :)
    1. Name: Laura
    2. Age: 22
    3. City: Hermitage, TN
    4. Occupation: Receptionist
    5. Wedding date: 10/8/11
    6. Fiancés name: Andy
    7. How long you and your fiancé have been together: 2yrs Jan 16th
    8. Heaviest weight: 155lbs
    9. Goal weight and date: 128lbs
    10. Favorite type of exercise: I love the gym, just need the motivation to go there lol
    11. Favorite healthy food: salad and fish, yummy :)

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: 0
    2. High of the week: Gettign to see my grandparents this weekend
    3. Low of the week: I'm a little sick and thats NEVER fun
    4. Any big wedding news/updates: Alot of bridal shows this month, trying to fit them all in.
    5. Type of wedding (i.e. destination, traditional, outdoor): Traditional, at an old southern masion though.
    6. How did he pop the big question: At a church function in front of everyone :)
    7. Share a food tip: try many things that are healthy until you find something you truely enjoy so then when you eat it, it wont feel like diet food.
    8. Share an exercise tip: Find an activity you enjoy that can make you sweat and do it for at least 30min everyday, if you truely enjoy the activity then it wont be "working out"
    9. What do you want out of this group: Motivation and people with a common goal.
    10. Quick week wrap-up: Gonna walk ont he tredmill everyday during lunch and, health willing, workout at the gym at leats 2 days this week, gotta start small :)
  • Meganne1982
    Options
    bump
  • mrsmacg2b
    Options

1. Name: Laura McKay (soon to be MacGregor)
    2. Age: 24
    3. City: London
    4. Occupation: Chemical Engineer
    5. Wedding date: May 14th 2011
    6. Fiancés name: Andy
    7. How long you and your fiancé have been together: 4 years
    8. Heaviest weight: 208lbs
    9. Goal weight and date: 145lbs 1st July 2011
    10. Favorite type of exercise: cycling
    11. Favorite healthy food: apples

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: 0lb, 1 inch waist, 1 inch hips
    2. High of the week: finalising musician and bridesmaid/flowergirl dresses
    3. Low of the week: being ill
    4. Any big wedding news/updates: see number 2!
    5. Type of wedding (i.e. destination, traditional, outdoor): traditional church wedding with reception at a beach hotel
    6. How did he pop the big question: after lots of nagging lol kidding. on my birthday in our favourite park
    7. Share a food tip: a basic bolognaise mixture with lean mince can be used on pasta, baked potoatoes and as a starting mix for chilli con carne and it can be frozen easily for a quick supper.
    8. Share an exercise tip: variety is the spice of life - change routine before it gets boring
    9. What do you want out of this group: support and ideas as our goals are the same i,e, looking good in our lovely dresses whenever the big day might be
    10. Quick week wrap-up: new year, new start fo everyone so good luck! we can do it ladies
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options
    bump

What does that mean?
  • fireheada
    Options
    1. Name: Cindy Hobson(Parrish)
    2. Age: 30
    3. City: Richmond
    4. Occupation: CPA/Tax Geek
    5. Wedding date: 06/03/2011
    6. Fiancés name: Chuck Parrish
    7. How long you and your fiancé have been together: about 2 and half years
    8. Heaviest weight: 150
    9. Goal weight and date: 120 05/10/2011
    10. Favorite type of exercise: uggg have not found one yet
    11. Favorite healthy food: Carrots

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: Just started
    2. High of the week: 150
    3. Low of the week: ?
    5. Type of wedding (i.e. destination, traditional, outdoor): Distination Sweden
    6. How did he pop the big question: He took me on romantic trip to Cancun and pop the question as the sunset on the beach
    7. Share a food tip: I try and eat some fiber with every meal even if is just some fiber powder in my coffee
    8. Share an exercise tip: Ewwww don't have one but I will next week
    9. What do you want out of this group: Just to have some friends in the battle with me!
    10. Quick week wrap-up:

I just can't wait to be apart of this group! I am going to try and post some pictures at my current weight to shame me into actually sticking to a program this time!
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options
    1. Name: Cindy Hobson(Parrish)
    2. Age: 30
    3. City: Richmond
    4. Occupation: CPA/Tax Geek
    5. Wedding date: 06/03/2011
    6. Fiancés name: Chuck Parrish
    7. How long you and your fiancé have been together: about 2 and half years
    8. Heaviest weight: 150
    9. Goal weight and date: 120 05/10/2011
    10. Favorite type of exercise: uggg have not found one yet
    11. Favorite healthy food: Carrots

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: Just started
    2. High of the week: 150
    3. Low of the week: ?
    5. Type of wedding (i.e. destination, traditional, outdoor): Distination Sweden
    6. How did he pop the big question: He took me on romantic trip to Cancun and pop the question as the sunset on the beach
    7. Share a food tip: I try and eat some fiber with every meal even if is just some fiber powder in my coffee
    8. Share an exercise tip: Ewwww don't have one but I will next week
    9. What do you want out of this group: Just to have some friends in the battle with me!
    10. Quick week wrap-up:

I just can't wait to be apart of this group! I am going to try and post some pictures at my current weight to shame me into actually sticking to a program this time!

You can do this! Just start trying differnt type of exercise and see what works for you. Glad that you joined the group!
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options
    Great response for the first day! Looking forward to seeing who else joins during the week!
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    This looks like a neat idea. There were two other bridal posts started, but they've kind of fallen flat recently (see Brides to Be or Smokin't Hot Brides if you want to talk to other brides trying to lose weight).

In any case, I can't do the Week 1 mission yet, as I'm not getting weighed by my trainer until the end of the week. I can, however, work on the water drinking and post my initial information. Here goes:

1. Name: Shannon
    2. Age: 31
    3. City: Middleburg, PA
    4. Occupation: High School English Teacher
    5. Wedding date: 6/18/11
    6. Fiancés name: Daniel
    7. How long you and your fiancé have been together: 2 years tomorrow!
    8. Heaviest weight: 190
    9. Goal weight and date: 125-135 by my wedding date!
    10. Favorite type of exercise: step aerobics class, elliptical, stationary bike, weight lifting machines, Wii Fit style games
    11. Favorite healthy food - Pita Pizzas (whole wheat pita, lowfat cheese, low sodium pizza sauce, microwave for one minute... yum!)

Shannon
  • redruthie
    Options
    Hello everyone! It's a pleasure to meet you all
    1. Name: Ruthie
    2. Age: 29
    3. City: Long Beach
    4. Occupation: Accountant
    5. Wedding date: May 2012
    6. Fiancés name: Brian :love:
    7. How long you and your fiancé have been together: 10 years 3 mos.
    8. Heaviest weight: 270
    9. Goal weight and date: 145 by May 2012
    10. Favorite type of exercise: Bicycling in the early a.m.
    11. Favorite healthy food: Mahi Mahi

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: Just started out
    2. High of the week: Hitting under my calorie goal 5 out of 7 days
    3. Low of the week: Eating chocolates to satisfy my sweet tooth
    4. Any big wedding news/updates: I found my bouquet of plumeria and plumeria hair clips for my hair for the big day:happy:
    5. Type of wedding (i.e. destination, traditional, outdoor): Wedding in Hawaii on the beach
    6. How did he pop the big question: It was a very casual conversation that ended by us telling eachother that we can't imagine our lives without the other. We were at the grocery store, he took one of those bag ties in the produce section and put it around my finger. It was so sweet.
    7. Share a food tip: Drink a glass of water before any meal. It will fill you up and you won't eat as much
    8. Share an exercise tip: When strength training, work out slow. Hold your contraction for 1 second, then when going back to starting position count to 4 seconds. Don't rush the workout.
    9. What do you want out of this group: I'd love some new friends that have the same goals that I do. I'd like to share the highs and lows of this very exciting and challenging chapter in our lives
    10. Quick week wrap-up: Stay positive and don't focus on what you didn't do right

Can't wait to hear from everyone. I'm glad we're all in this together :flowerforyou:
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    OOOoOOOOOOh what a fabulous group!! xx

1. Name: CLare
    2. Age: 25 (for about 16 days anyway!!)
    3. City: Northampton UK
    4. Occupation: Town Planner
    5. Wedding date: Summer 2012
    6. Fiancés name: Adam
    7. How long you and your fiancé have been together: 7 an half years
    8. Heaviest weight: right now!! 166lbs
    9. Goal weight and date: 140lbs June 2011
    10. Favorite type of exercise: Spinning..... but I am too poor to join the gym so cant go anymore!!!
    11. Favorite healthy food:

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: nothing.... all gain!!!!
    2. High of the week: fat
    3. Low of the week: tad less fat!!
    4. Any big wedding news/updates: Going to see a venue on Saturday and hopefully its the one!!!
    5. Type of wedding (i.e. destination, traditional, outdoor): Civil Ceremony....... rural and rustic :-D
    6. How did he pop the big question: Got down o one knee at St Catherines Castle in Fowey Cornwall.
    7. Share a food tip: pile the plate with veg! Leafy and Greeny! and eat these first!
    8. Share an exercise tip: If you just pretend you are going to put your trainers on and go stand out the front door, you'll feel so stupid... you'll just have to go for a run!
    9. What do you want out of this group: some budget wedding planning tips and to find some UK brides!
    10. Quick week wrap-up: I don't know what this means?!? How has my week been? TOTALLY FAT.... I have eaten and drunk constantly... and I am paying for it now!!!!!
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options
    How is everyone doing so far this week?

Keep up with the H2O challenge! Once you finish a glass, make sure you add it to the water counter on the food diary. I found that adding a slice of lemon, lime, grapefruit, or cucumber to my water makes it so much more enjoyable. I also have a cute startbucks plastic cup with a huge straw that I love.

I am thinking about posting our topic Sunday night before I go to bed next week. That way people can post before they go to work on Monday morning if they like. Any thoughts?

Lastly, if you have a differnt normal weight in day or wiegh in twice a week, please feel free to post that days weight. This group is here to help us! (I weight in Monday's and Thursdays so I will post my weight on Thursday again)