60 lbs in one year!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    What an incredible loss! I'm amazed by how much your belly has shrunk, you look outstanding!
  • courtrey88
    Options
    Keep up the awesome work!! =D
  • melhoffman
    melhoffman Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment you should be so proud of yourself!!! Keep up the great work =)
  • melhoffman
    melhoffman Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment you should be so proud of yourself!!! Keep up the great work =)
  • StrongHeart
    StrongHeart Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Whoo Hoo!! Yeah Me!! I made it to my 1st mini-goal or 395!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • bouldert
    bouldert Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    nice job sticking with it .awesome results good job
  • brandicockrum
    brandicockrum Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference! Way to go!
  • dolly725
    Options
    You go girl! I'm sure with your determination you'll make your SIL wedding goal.
  • StrongHeart
    StrongHeart Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    My goal is to shed 1 pound each week this year :happy:

2 weeks ago I was 393.5 today 2/11/11 - I have gained back 10 pounds :brokenheart:

I think the part that breaks my heart the most is the ease in which the fat returns if one is not careful :sad:
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    keep going you can get down to way less girl!!!:flowerforyou:
  • sunnygirlray1
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Congratulations on all your hard work. What a difference!!
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I rarely ever comment on before and after photos. However - yours brought a tear to my eye. Can you see how confident you stand now - how your feet line up better - how your head and shoulders are back - and you're smiling!!! Very cool!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You look great! You can get that 20 or more off by April. I have faith in you!!! Your story is such an inspiration to us. Keep up the good work.

4714135.png
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your hard work! You look great! Keep it up!
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    What a great transformation! Much kudos to you for the success! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!