Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• magee0203
    magee0203 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'd love the extra support or accountability, just add me :)
  • brianturnerman
    brianturnerman Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Super active user! Add me!
  • JasonRainboze
    JasonRainboze Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    present
  • starlet345
    starlet345 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Can someone tell me how to reset my macros plz? I set them for ketos but couldn't stay on it.now I don't know what they are supposed to be
  • Shan0Marie
    Shan0Marie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Shanon. When I first joined I wanted to lose 80lbs. Only 110 to go!?
    Clearly I need some motivation from some non judgemental and encouraging folks. Add me, I love new friends and I'll encourage you to do your best too!
  • MichWolverine55
    MichWolverine55 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Maybe I do need some friends?!
  • JimmyfromNYC
    JimmyfromNYC Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Need all the support I can get! Love new friends.
  • LovelyJ384
    LovelyJ384 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends. Feel free to add me.
  • lorilou04
    lorilou04 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Would love some friends. I am currently doing keto for a little over a month and have lost 11 pounds. Hope to lose 71 more. Please feel free to add me.
  • rissalynn1686
    rissalynn1686 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm back on here after recently having my little girl and looking for extra push and motivation!
  • Nishnath
    Nishnath Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Guess I'd like to make some more friends if that's possible. BME major in UH, Houston. Tryna lose fat and build muscle.
  • ateleso83
    ateleso83 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    More friends (support) on my journey would be great.
  • zirvin1
    zirvin1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! My name is Zack, 21 y/o business major, on a journey to a healthier lifestyle. I have always tried to eat healthier, but I've recently started to really exercise and closely monitor what I do eat. None of my friends seem to be interested to join the app along with. So I would love to keep motivated and help others stay motivated to achieve mine and their goals.
  • draejess
    draejess Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Need friends too! Struggle with weight my entire life. Hoping a good support system will help me with consistency and keeping a positive attitude! 37 y.o. Mom of 2 in VA. Weakness: sweets
  • devilbug
    devilbug Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me, I do! I especially want new friends who want to share healthy eating tips--today was my first day with unprocessed food and I'd love to learn from others and share moral support.
  • coley1029
    coley1029 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    From May 2015 through February 2016, I lost about 55 pounds using MFP. I took a little break because I was pregnant. I gained every single pound back during pregnancy. I'm 8 months postpartum and have lost 30 pounds of the pregnancy weight. I'm struggling with some depression and am trying to stop eating my feelings and deal with this is a productive manner.

I found such great success the first time using MFP because of the amazing support system. Many of the friends I made back then are no longer on the app, so I'd love to make new friends. Everyone can feel free to add me!
  • fitnsassay
    fitnsassay Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • rjc5162
    rjc5162 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Let's go for it! Workaholic here who skips meals when busy (which is always). After not watching my weight for years I eventually got down to a very low number - bad stuff. Started trying to gain weight and went up to 190 but sadly work got me again and I dropped below 160... trying to get back to 190.

My goals may not be the same as many but I understand how hard it can be to be diligent with your eating habits. Feel free to add me if you'd like some additional support! GL everyone!
  • mcbeef29
    mcbeef29 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Back at it again, Day 2...I could definitely use some new friends.
  • Desertcolt07
    Desertcolt07 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    more the merrier