Replies

• kaylud6
    kaylud6 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like weightlifting. :)
  • mfaber16
    mfaber16 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get back on the fitness train! I have 90lbs to lose and Im giving myself a year to do it!! It's hard to do it on your own and it's better to do it with friends who can help lift you up through this difficult journey:)!! Im in my 30s and always said I would never go into my 30s heavy...and well here I am!! Im over it and ready to get this weight off!
  • Keisha1005
    Keisha1005 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Hi...I would like friends..I need to stay motivated
  • famousruby
    famousruby Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ISO support
  • Chaarmcity
    Chaarmcity Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey just joined looking to lose 20-30 the hardest part 4 me is consistency
  • dannylfc2017
    dannylfc2017 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi anyone out there add me
  • Omar_Apocrypha
    Omar_Apocrypha Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    add me feel free
  • cis5
    cis5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from the UK and would appreciate anybody from any part of the world to add me as a friend, so together we can share our temptations and support, in our hours of need.
    'Life is a journey with problems to solve, lessons to learn, but most of all experiences to enjoy'
    Whoever wrote that quote oviously did'nt have a weight problem!!!
  • spritemondawmin
    spritemondawmin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends-- especially those who are all about fun and creative ways to stay active.
  • gowthamronraj
    gowthamronraj Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello guys. Please add me
  • barbaraprudhomme
    barbaraprudhomme Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been using MFP for a while, and now I'd love to connect with more of you to keep me accountable and hear all about your own stories! I'm a 35yr mom of twins living in Ontario, Canada. I love running and yoga, and my goal this year is to reduce body fat, lose a little weight, and feel great in my clothes again! Let's connect!
  • ElectrifyingGravity
    ElectrifyingGravity Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for awhile but this is my first time meeting new people and I think it makes it so much better! Love to see the success and encouragement. New friends welcome here :)
  • MatinaDaley
    MatinaDaley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Right, looking for a friend who possibly shares the same interests and has roughly the same goal as me to get me through. My interest includes: horses, country music, hunting, fishing, Holden, Utes/Four wheel drives, classic cars, dogs and reading. Anyone else who has any of the same interests
  • heavensshadow
    heavensshadow Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm Kristen, a mom of one super-busy toddler and a recent back-to-school student for computer programming. This most recent stint on MFP has been about a year, and I'm down nearly 45 pounds. I love cooking experiments, backyard fire pits, and beer and whiskey -- and I'm invested in bettering my overall health while still maintaining a bit of fun and "empty" calorie indulgences. I miss running. Also seriously looking into weight lifting more than my own body and/or kid.
    I'm a smartass and I have the coarse humor and potty-mouth of an 18 year old boy a lot of the time -- but damnit, I'm a lot of fun! Looking for MFP buddies to help motivate me and to motivate them in return.
  • josephskop
    josephskop Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Joe. I had a major set back due to a major life changing event. I am looking for members to support my journey and I will support yours, I appreciate the add.

Joe
  • mikeleighb269
    mikeleighb269 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Please be my friend
  • AmbitiousRooster
    AmbitiousRooster Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Good evening! I'm new here and looking for friends who will be supportive and helpful. I am looking to lose 15 pounds and am also starting on a journey of intense cardio and strength-training so that I can do fun runs, races, and maybe even obstacle courses!
  • andrewljones713
    andrewljones713 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • yancystreet
    yancystreet Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    0m3fqowyxji3.jpg

Let's do this! add me!