Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• michelleheidt55
    michelleheidt55 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm new here, I'm looking to lose 10 pounds and be healthier. Please add me :)
  • collincallis
    collincallis Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    looking for more friends! :) add me!
  • jacquelynkay
    jacquelynkay Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    From Oklahoma! Have lost 80lbs over 3 years....but, my body has leveled out and I'm gaining back a few lbs.
  • MarkSBarber
    MarkSBarber Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Add me, my interests are martial arts (Thai boxing, JKD) strength training, gymnastics, I need some accountability can't out train a bad diet
  • meganw2020
    meganw2020 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I am no stranger to this site, I lost 60 lbs around 4 years ago and maintained for a while but have now dug myself a hole again. I am super motivated and on here daily. Feel free to add me!
  • ACTreadway
    ACTreadway Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, especially if weight loss is your goal. I need the accountability and I'm willing to give support to anyone who wants it. I'm especially interested in seeing other people's food diaries in order to trade recipe ideas. :)
  • necron529
    necron529 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Support me and I will support you! Add me
  • HeidiAnn602
    HeidiAnn602 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie here. Looking for some fitness pals. I want to be healthier and lose weight also. Feel free to add me.
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    yes please
  • emilyinrva
    emilyinrva Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for positive friends to motivate and support! 35 pounds to lose, recently started taking thyroid medicine. Would love some friends-feeling overwhelmed right now
  • josh2150
    josh2150 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Joined MFP originally back in 2011. Was off and on like many folks. Then, was diagnosed with colon cancer last year at the age of 36. Went through chemo and am cancer free for now. Need a lifestyle change, not just a diet. Looking for friends to keep me motivated. Feel free to add me!
  • Strives4Progress
    Strives4Progress Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Rejoined mfp and looking to get some new friends!
    Looking for supportive and helpful people. Feel free to add me:)
  • crpoll549
    crpoll549 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just got cleared to start again after motorcycle accident. Looking for friends to help me get my butt in gear again. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Irontri7
    Irontri7 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm game. Feel free to add.
  • elenaarcturus
    elenaarcturus Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I need more motivation! Two weeks in and starting to flounder.

I'm 22, based in Scotland. Live with super amazing supportive boyfriend. Crazy cat lady. Depression/PTSD - medication for which increases weight :s I'm looking to lose as much as possible, but aiming for .5kg a week.
  • bluehorizon86
    bluehorizon86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! Newbie here
  • Hatchet5150
    Hatchet5150 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me! It's awesome to have partners working toward the same goal!
  • badhabit_
    badhabit_ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    add meeeee! love to have more friends!
  • EJBarner
    EJBarner Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have more friends who post regularly! It's so encouraging to see other people who are on this journey, too. I'm looking to lose weight and build muscle, and am doing a healthy diet overhaul that I like posting about when I can. Feel free to add me!