Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Kierstypants7
    Kierstypants7 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Definitely would love more friends. Let's do this together! :)
  • CrystalNour
    CrystalNour Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me as a friend! I am very kind and supportive and love to get new friends on MFP
  • harmonyashlyn5
    harmonyashlyn5 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me, my goal is to loose weight and hopefully make some friends with similar interest!
  • Comingoutofthecoffin
    Comingoutofthecoffin Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    16 days into my journey and down 5.8 pounds :) I log every day! Would like more active members willing to reach their goals on my friends list!
  • charlottemay1993
    charlottemay1993 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm welcome to any adds!!

I've just joined and would love to follow people to get some inspiration and help
  • mfp_allie
    mfp_allie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me! Looking for others to support, motivate, & be apart of my mfp community! :)
  • cbarrel99
    cbarrel99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to add friends who will help and motivate me to eat right and to get fit!!
  • Arya91Fire
    Arya91Fire Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am not new to MyFitnessPal. I started in 2011 and I did a great job and got down from 210 to 160, then I started working graveyard and gain 20 lbs back, then I moved and gained between 10-15lbs depending on the day.

I need help staying accountable so that I can get back to 160 and lose 20 more lbs after taht.

Feel free to add me so that we can help each other out.
  • HaughtRodsGirl
    HaughtRodsGirl Posts: 6 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Hi Everyone
    I am back for second round. I deleted my last profile thinking I could continue on my weight loss journey without MFP...boy was I wrong ! I have spiraled out of control with my eating habits (gained half my weight back)
    All new friends are welcome
  • Debs_Az
    Debs_Az Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for people to make new friends and be accountable to. Pick me pick me!! Debs from Phoenix :-)
  • horses4ever1414
    horses4ever1414 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Happy 4th guys!!
  • debsmeow
    debsmeow Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me! Always looking for more friends :)
  • electrogirl96
    electrogirl96 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm not a social person and I'm rubbish at communicating, but I would love to have a few accountability friends, its always great to have someone who understands.
    F/21
    SW: 270 lbs
    1GW: 255
    UGW: 180
  • themanwithaplan1
    themanwithaplan1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    morning all, always up for some new folks to interact with. Daily logger so feel free to add away :)
  • alies83aug
    alies83aug Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Happy 4th everyone, I'm Anthony. I'm climbing back on the fitness wagon, and my arm is stretched out for anyone else.
  • ttdaley78
    ttdaley78 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • ttdaley78
    ttdaley78 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new need some new friends please tell me how you add people not the best with tec my name tin 39
  • Erniekay555
    Erniekay555 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me add me!
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I would love some active friends! I have five kids, three dogs, and too many cats to count. I give my all in everything and will try my hand in most anything, but I realize I am great at nothing.
  • simon0000
    simon0000 Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Happy to be added!