Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• phorxy
    phorxy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking for some accountabilabuddies. I've fallen off the wagon a couple of times but I'm going on holiday in October, and I would like to take a stab at my type 2 diabetes. Looking for some friends just to help support each other!
  • R2che
    R2che Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Yes please! X
  • TonyPillz
    TonyPillz Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi all , looking for more friends. Just logged back on again after a few weeks. Looking to beat my record of 100 days. All meals posted on my calendar and my progress with my boxing strength training and running. Look for people who are motivated and to post on my page and i will return the favour.
  • crystalpanek7
    crystalpanek7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivation and support! Excited to find a community of people that can get on board with me. Lost 30 lbs last year. I know I can do it again. :)
  • veezybell
    veezybell Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting to get back into weightlifting so I'll be posting my lifts every time I hit the gym. Feel free to add me. I'm pretty friendly :smile:
  • a_lena1980
    a_lena1980 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just starting out. Needing friends for motivation and support. And I can return the support and motivation.
  • arminq
    arminq Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Strives4Progress
    Strives4Progress Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Fun, interactive and supportive peeps. Add me!
  • Sofia814
    Sofia814 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Not new to MFP but new to posting! Not sure how to send friend requests just yet but very willing to accept them (I'm hoping I'll figure that one out too!) Day one of a new start for me! Nice to meet all of you!
  • Wicked_Syren
    Wicked_Syren Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm back on MFP after being gone for about 2 years. I need to get back into losing weight and exercising. Feel free to add me for motivation and support!
  • ShyFromCanada
    ShyFromCanada Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Fun, interactive and supportive peeps. Add me!
  • musicdemon148
    musicdemon148 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started MFP 5 days ago and even though I think that I started off strong, friends would be more than welcome to help me keep sight of my end goals.
  • DrifterBear
    DrifterBear Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    add me!
  • ngoziish
    ngoziish Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • ENRiyard
    ENRiyard Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ive been her for some time, will be happy if you add me.
  • MrCool85
    MrCool85 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    add me.haha :D
  • _Tami_
    _Tami_ Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me :)
  • Landoficeandsnow
    Landoficeandsnow Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more friends. Feel free to add me! :)
  • DenaManning
    DenaManning Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm ready to make new friends since the ones IRL aren't very supportive!
  • Browny43
    Browny43 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I had lost 70lbs two years ago, then had my leg amputated and gained all the weight back. So far I have lost 14 lbs and am looking to get back on track.