Replies

• SimplyStrong808
    SimplyStrong808 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivation, inspiration and fun
  • VilleRunner
    VilleRunner Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Back from a hiatus with a new profile. Please feel free to add me!
  • quarterhorses
    quarterhorses Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm always open to new friends! ☺️
  • Melisandray
    Melisandray Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    If anyone would like to add me as a friend, please feel free. I log every day and am very supportive.
  • jrl8806
    jrl8806 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined and would love some friends to go on this journey with. Feel free to add me and/or shoot me a message :)
  • Tcthept37
    Tcthept37 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    the more the merrier :)
  • RadicalClavicle4444
    Options
    I'm a long-time member that is returning after years of being off the wagon. Would love all the support I can get (and give!)!
  • Fittoserve24
    Fittoserve24 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    First time for everything right! I'm 25 y/o female. My whole life I've wanted to serve in the military but I've always stood in my way as far as my weight. I tried quick fix methods and they never worked. I'm currently 230 but started at 240. My goal is 180-185. I'm doing this the right way for once and getting out of my way!! Feel free to add motivate say what ever :):):) xfit is my best friend
  • seat151
    seat151 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Feeling a little despondent so need some friends for motivation please
  • id05546
    id05546 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• cus7462
    cus7462 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to add people lol but add me!
  • Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

I'm Ben, 34, from Montreal, Canada. My mother tongue is French, but English is perfectly fine. I'm a self-employed translator, so I work from home :)

I'm into soccer, cardio/running and weights. My children (1, 6 and 8) just restarted school and daycare so I'm ready for a fresh start after a meh summer fitness-wise.

Also, my current streak is at 1400+ days, so you can be sure I won't disappear after a week ^_^

Add me! :D
  • gio0323
    gio0323 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    looking for friends...add me :)
  • MrZ23
    MrZ23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    cus7462 wrote: »
    I have no idea how to add people lol but add me!
    Same here!
    I'll be Around for a while and would love to share some moments of our healthy lifestyle!
  • DanaPaiva
    DanaPaiva Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.
    2 weaks ago I started a new journey to be active and healthy.
    I've been tracking my food and exercising, so this time, I can do it the right way. No crazy diets, but behavioral changes.
    If you follow what I eat, dont think I gave it all up on saturdays :D I choose to leave on day to eat a cheat meal :)

Looking to be motivated and motivate others. Feel free to add me.
  • thickthighsbrowneyes
    Options
    I'm very positive and supportive! I'm all about working on mental health as much as physical health. Add me if you're like minded or want to be! :)
  • sdl96
    sdl96 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Looking for others to hold me accountable to reaching my weight loss and fitness goals. I will do my best to help you out as well!
  • Susiegirl327
    Susiegirl327 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I barely have a profile because I just signed up & it would be great to have some friends! I like to keep things real, yet as positive as possible.
  • maiox97
    maiox97 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just joined today so I'm looking for please feel free to add me as I've got no friends on this yet :) xx
  • hlk545
    hlk545 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Always happy to support others and have more people in my corner