Options
    Add me and let's motivate people
  • johnd4076
    johnd4076 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I could be doing with some friends :)
  • TheSteelJuggernaut
    Options
    Open diary log daily ; I'm on a roll I love to answer questions fitness related just add me motivate me I'll motivate you I love to blast notifications so add me
  • MrsPull
    MrsPull Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends
  • nikkie482
    nikkie482 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends and motivation
  • winterfy
    winterfy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I could do with some friends on here, I have a long road ahead of me!
  • IPedal_4_Pleasure
    Options
    Love to have more friends!
  • Katrina630
    Katrina630 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Just started yesterday and is looking for a motivated friends.
  • deltorchioladohs2012
    Options
    Hey Y'all! My name's Louie, I'm 23, trying to lose about 30 pounds! Sitting at 215 now and craft beer is definitely not helping! From Sacramento, add me if y'all need a fitness buddy
  • mswag84
    mswag84 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Green_Faerie
    Green_Faerie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello, Just started up using MFP again because my husband decided he wanted to get healthy, so now we are now in this together :-D. Would like a "fresh start" and friends that I can motivate and be motivated by. I would like to lose 20-30 lbs (SW is 160 at 5'6") and become more active. I log regularly and hope we can be friends.
  • xpsycholoverx
    xpsycholoverx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lets do this :)
  • _Arty_
    _Arty_ Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone!
  • Kilengreezy
    Kilengreezy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I just turned 21 and I'm a Calisthenics enthusiast mainly but I do incorporate a lot of weight training in my schedule.
    I'm currently working on cutting my bodyfat % through macros, would love to connect with lots of you, motivation is the key.
  • kristinnnnnf
    kristinnnnnf Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi :)
  • Coconut_Tim
    Coconut_Tim Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My name is Tim. I am 32. I am from Washington State.

I have lost 235lbs in the last 5 years. I have used MFP on and off for years. I occasionally make a new account to get a fresh start. I don't have many MFP friends and I suppose it would be interesting to talk to people occasionally about weightloss and such. I don't post much but I always reply to messages.

HW: 425
    CW: 188

I would like to build more muscle and get more toned. I have tried lots of different weightloss things. I used to be Keto because I felt it was a good way to manage what I ate and it gave me the structure and guidelines I enjoyed. Recently I have moved away from Keto. I still don't eat trash carbs but I don't maintain a state of ketosis.

I have met my goal weight but my body is a disaster. It will take mucho work to get it where I would like it. I recently had a surgery consultation to get advice on my loose skin. It didn't quite go as planned but I am going to keep on truckin!

Feel free to add me if you'd like. I always respond to messages and I am available to help motivate or encourage people to get healthy. I am an open book as well. You can ask me any questions about my journey to be healthier.
  • Yvette927
    Yvette927 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Need the support would love more friends
  • maiziev
    maiziev Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Been at it 8 weeks now, could always use more motivation, so count me in!
  • cindymwolf6278
    cindymwolf6278 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    137904050.png

I am in the process of living the keto life. MFP enables be to track foods from Ketoconnet.net. It is a great site for lot's of info and recipes.

My name is Cindy and I can't wait to get started!!