Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• thereverie
    thereverie Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm not new, but my friends list seems to be dwindling this holiday season. Hoping to add some new faces for the new year! :smiley:
  • Diva_145
    Options
    You can add me! I fall in and out of my healthy routine but I am dedicated to losing the weight and losing 90 pounds.
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    110_zps267da059.jpg

Add me if you want someone who likes to motivate others and make people laugh!
  • thultisu
    thultisu Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oi! I'll give you crap when you need it if you give me crap when I do! I'm new here and don't know a tick about adding chums so I just say yes when someone adds me and follow the news reel. See you there!
  • mandymariemc
    mandymariemc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Here's to the New Year!!!!
  • jessicacarver629
    Options
    I just started yesterday and would love some friends to not only help push me to my goal but also to help push them :)
  • kimberly422
    Options
    Add me! :D
  • Karz555w
    Karz555w Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! It's been a while since I have used MFP, looking for friends to help motivate and if possible...Educate! =)
  • jentha1976
    Options
    I would love to be added. I've been on this site before but didn't fully participate or make friends. I want to change that for 2015.
  • danieleast1987
    Options
    I am new to this app and don't know what I'm doing yet. I haven't even worked out how to add people and then if I do add someone what this actually means? I can't be the only one who is experiencing this so let's work together and smash all our goals! Who's with me?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Add me...but it you don't have a sense of humour please pass☺
  • jentha1976
    Options
    I am new to this app and don't know what I'm doing yet. I haven't even worked out how to add people and then if I do add someone what this actually means? I can't be the only one who is experiencing this so let's work together and smash all our goals! Who's with me?

I'm in the same boat. I'm with you
  • clairecrowley1066
    Options
    Add me!! Let's inspire and motivate each other!
  • BWLeakway
    Options
    Hi everybody. Always looking for sources of inspiration. Feel free to add me!
  • coyotegrowl
    coyotegrowl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    add me if you like...
  • BakaNekoChan
    BakaNekoChan Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm not even sure where to begin....so I'll just start with hi
  • IronBelote
    IronBelote Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    profile is on Private so here's some info... Daily Logger, diary is open, flexible dieter, balanced life, news feed active, mainly fitness related posts, nerd, try to keep it light and funny, always willing to answer questions, motivation posts are common (ask around lol) ... if you add me, please have an actual picture up and also include something in the message (ex. you found me here). Ghost add's are never fun.
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm here for fun, comedy, and cleavage. My goal is to motorboat my friends list. If you take this stuff very seriously, keep on truckin'. Otherwise, add me.
  • awilliams0209
    awilliams0209 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Definitely need more friends and accountability!
  • daphnejetke
    daphnejetke Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    What up party people! Feel free to add me and if anybody uses Tumblr I definitely add back, www.cantweighttomeetyou.tumblr.com More importantly, HAPPY NEW YEAR!