Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• scruff_farrier
    scruff_farrier Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Looking for some virtual work out buddies. Need people to hold me accountable. I am going to lose the weight this time.
  • simone7189
    simone7189 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me....I need friends!
  • lions32
    lions32 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • xenoa
    xenoa Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Most of my friends don't log anymore and my news feed is really quiet so feel free to add me. And Happy New Year everyone.
  • sissidevore
    sissidevore Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me :)
  • AWordyGirly
    AWordyGirly Posts: 32 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi all :-) I'm a total newbie- literally just joined. So I'm a just turned 30 year old female from Ireland and I'm about 3 stone overweight and to be honest uncomfortable at this stage. I've decided to make 2015 my reinvention year. I'd love to make some similar minded friends on this to share experiences etc. Looking forward to chatting and sharing :-)
  • serenak73
    serenak73 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would LOVE some new friends to keep me accountable and share motivation. Please feel free to add me
  • EmGee922
    EmGee922 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • KimThoms
    Options
    Add meeeee!!! Definitely need to get my sexy back
  • KimThoms
    Options
    SatiaRenee wrote: »
    Me too! I almost gave up on MFP because so many of my friends were inactive and not leaving comments but I really want this to work for me so I'm hoping to add some new friends. I was hit with some bad health news over the summer so I definitely need to be encouraged and I promise encouragement with no judgment in return.

• KimThoms
    Options
    Oh I wasn't very active for a while. But now that I and my 40 extra lbs are leaving school I need major support and routine. I am sorry about your bad health news this summer. Maybe we can work together to turn it around?
  • Dualstarr
    Dualstarr Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more MFP friends and Fitbit friends :)
  • SArnold41214
    Options
    Add me always looking for great motivational friends
  • keef1972
    keef1972 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'm always game to talk with new people.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday...would like interactive friends with a sense of humour and who are fun..if your a bit fragile......pass.....
    Aussie, Aussie,Aussie oi oi oi
  • AsianPinoy
    AsianPinoy Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Happy new year. Feel free to add me. Plssssss
  • BeckiSwim19
    BeckiSwim19 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great idea! Nothing like taking a journey with others whom are similar minded and on the same path :)

• RachelCane
    RachelCane Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    add me
  • Umekochan
    Umekochan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey
    I'm new to the community (first post) and I'm finally getting in the swing of loosing weight and keeping it off. Would love to meet some new people so we can support each other :)
  • k2sul
    k2sul Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Everything's better with friends. Add away :)