Options

Replies

• gemvicmc
    Options
    Add me everyone please xx :)
  • Dube11
    Dube11 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    More friends = more motivation. Add me please!
  • roswelltm
    roswelltm Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for support & new friends. I'm trying to lose 126 lbs in a year. I'm 5 lbs down so far & I started 5 days ago.
    How do you send a friend request to someone?
  • kopking1977
    kopking1977 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• kopking1977
    kopking1977 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi. Iv been doing this for 3 weeks now and lost 12lb. Also quit the *kitten* on boxing day and not had a beer since either. Swimming 9 times a week and gym 4 times too. Circuits twice and I'm on no takeaways! Loving it. Need inspiration though. Your all doing amazing by the way
  • zraizam
    zraizam Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • icatcher26
    Options
    Woot Woot!! Please add me if you're looking for someone who is motivated, and full of positive energy. #changeisgood
  • andympanda
    andympanda Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I could always use friends. Anyone from Sacramento? I am mostly for the message board for ideas and help
  • eapple87
    eapple87 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    This is a great thread, I've had a few friend requests which is really nice! Just wondering if someone might be able to assist with something. When some one adds me a lot of the time they will include a little message. I can only see the first couple of words, not the whole msg. I've tried clicking on the request but it brings me right to their profile. I'd love to be able to read the welcome message if anyone could help out! I feel like I'm missing something really obvious!
  • eapple87
    Options
    I had checked the FAQ section and didn't see anything. :)
  • Dolce_xxv
    Dolce_xxv Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me ! I'm new :D
  • MezaEza
    MezaEza Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me guys :) Always nice to have new friends to do this with
  • MezaEza
    MezaEza Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    @eapple87‌ Are you using the MFP app or the website? For some reason you can only see the first few words on the app but you should be able to see the full message when you're on the website :)
  • eapple87
    Options
    MezaEza wrote: »
    @eapple87‌ Are you using the MFP app or the website? For some reason you can only see the first few words on the app but you should be able to see the full message when you're on the website :)

I'm on the app, thank you! I thought I must be missing something so obvious. Glad to know it's not just me!
  • American_Beauty
    American_Beauty Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Day 96 here, down 14.5 pounds, 20+ to go, open diary, and I'll be glad to be a cheerleader :) I'd love to share this journey. Feel free to add me!
  • lm2008
    lm2008 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new and would love some support and motivation! Feel free to add me.
  • SayuriC
    SayuriC Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! Like everyone else here, I'm looking for friends to keep me motivated along this journey. Feel free to add me!
  • joyxoxo
    joyxoxo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm new too and id love to make some friends for support and motivation! please add me!
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    Everyone is asleep on my friends list lol. I have been around for a year and a half but I myself have resurfaced a week ago lol. So I'd like people who love running and working out in general to add me coz I really need running motivation ;)
  • Saab_2015
    Saab_2015 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me guys