Options
    Add me!
  • LisaMcDonald86
    LisaMcDonald86 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Abi_bug04
    Options
    Hi! I'm 25, I played rugby for 6 years, have had 2 ACL reconstructions (and many derailments on my journey to finally being my true self)!

I'm in it to win it this time, and could use all the support and motivation I can get!

Abi :)
  • klrimell305
    Options
    Am new so don't have many friends on this :)
    Feel free to add xxxxx
  • abuck_13
    abuck_13 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Add if you like - just a bit of warning as I can be sarcastic SOB at times :)
  • donnawtm
    donnawtm Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have no friends, been on here a week and only just realised there's a community :')

It took me a few days to realise too. Since then I have spent several hours reading other people's advice and success stories. Hours that I probably could have been doing something constructive.
    I'm the world's biggest procrastinator so could do with some friends to give me a kick up the backside some days.
  • tiny8192
    tiny8192 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Any feel free to add me.. Trying to lose 150 pounds.. Long journey but I know I will get there
  • 31flavors
    31flavors Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I'm close to goal weight, but seem to have trouble staying there. I'm working on healthier choices, especially more vegetables.
  • MR2Jay77
    MR2Jay77 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and don't let the profile pic put you off (it does me)....

Daily poster and on a fitness and weight loss mission here in the UK.
  • chestilow
    chestilow Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Age 40, looking to lose 20-30 lbs. Currently training for a half marathon. Located in Texas. That about covers it.
  • Robotscallmecoty
    Robotscallmecoty Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Very active logger and user here. I am always looking for new friends to help in their journey. I'm half way to my first goal and still killing it. Send me an invite
  • mhutzel78
    mhutzel78 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • tsh171
    tsh171 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    23 year old aspiring bodybuilder here. Any/everybody is welcome to add me!
  • MaoTzu
    MaoTzu Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends that weight train, esp. powerlifters
  • rebecca082551
    Options
    I need a friend and support on my beginning of weight loss. I weigh 210 and have for several years and now want to lose 50 pounds by the end of 2015.
  • GRRILLAEARS
    GRRILLAEARS Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a while now and would love to motivate as well as be even more motivated!!!
    Add!
  • RobfromRI
    RobfromRI Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    45 male new here, looking for some friends to help me fight father time and fight the bulge!
  • mdowney526
    mdowney526 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    yess! i would love more people to help keep me on track and motivate me!
  • RWWMommy
    Options
    Add me very active on a major journey
  • 513SavageSquad
    513SavageSquad Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me!!! I'm serious and need more friends for Motivation. I will help motivate you as well!!