Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• michelle1173
    michelle1173 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Would love more motivation friends! I'm very motivated right now, but there are times when I'm not.
  • lushers80
    lushers80 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends for motivation and for a laugh, feel free to add for fun.
  • socksoffortitude
    socksoffortitude Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Chill, encouraging folks who aren't snotty. :) Feel free to add me i'll show you love!
  • Rave1966
    Rave1966 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me if you are normal. No "look at me" people. I jog 2-3 times a week and have (probably stupidly) decided to give T25 a go. I watch my food, but live in the real world, so if it's the weekend, expect curry, pizza, Guinness and Cobra to go into the food diary!!!!
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone :)
    I don't really have much real life support when it comes to weightloss (my family and friends are all either super healthy anyway, or overweight and in denial) so looking for supportive friends on here. I have a real sweet tooth so it would be great to find people who can relate to my weakness for chocolate!
  • rusczykjessica
    rusczykjessica Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose weight and stick to it! Feel free to add me!(:
  • LukerPslim
    LukerPslim Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I would love some motivation. Lifters especially.
  • rchavez1990
    rchavez1990 Posts: 32 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    You want to be a better you right?! Stay motivated! Unleash your inner beast!

Feel free to add me.

-Rc
  • torituma4
    torituma4 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hello everyone. A runner and am here to fix my nutrition. Have sensitivity to carbs n sugar so my diet now is all over the place. help n motivation needed :wink:
  • steviedwaynesr
    steviedwaynesr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ##disciplinedTransformatiom B)

• tigerskier07
    tigerskier07 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. It's easier to stay motivated with more people!
  • karenmohd
    karenmohd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am looking for people who post daily (or at least most of the days, it does happen to most people they miss a day here or there, that's we are all, nearly all of us, mostly human...hehe) and it would be a plus to add FitBit Friends. I tend to do between 8-10k steps most days with my daily goal of 13k. Working toward getting under 190lbs and live in Seattle. If you do the Greenlake, even more awesomeness!

• karenmohd
    karenmohd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I live in Bellevue and am not currently working, so I'm free to walk Greenlake, at least part of the time.The funny thing is that, not this last weekend but the weekend before, my daughters and I went to Woodland Park Zoo and I was thinking about how nice it would be to walk around Greenlake! Please note that I wrote walk, not run! I'm 175#, down from 220# a year and a half ago. My goal is to lose 25 more pounds. I'd love to join you as a walking buddy and Fitbit friend!
    https://www.fitbit.com/user/2WKG58[
  • dmb2805dmb
    dmb2805dmb Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good luck all
  • mgrd
    mgrd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, i am on a low carb no sugar lifestyle. I am training for a 16k in September plus doing some bodybuilding. I would be happy to connect with people and keep each other motivated. Fell free to add me! :)
  • calbrecht2000
    calbrecht2000 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    tstevens0 wrote: »
    At first, I was a wolfpack of one. And then I met Alan, and my Wolfpack expanded. I was now in a Wolfpack of 2.
    Hilarious post. I feel bad for anyone who doesn't get the reference. Priceless.

• neelav123
    neelav123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey. Looking for some friends to motivate. Feel free to add. Stay healthy
  • clarepearhealthkick
    clarepearhealthkick Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have a lot of weight to lose (over 100lbs) and I am doing it via a mixture of weight watchers and counting my macros. I'm trying to be lower carb as I have PCOS and am insulin resistant. I could do with some firneds on here as I want to stay accountable. Thanks.
  • Sparkchasers7
    Sparkchasers7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• Sparkchasers7
    Sparkchasers7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!