Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me always log daily and am up for a giggle while we hit our goals x
  • SalvaJ
    SalvaJ Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    everyone please feel free to add me, I'd like to share motivation and fitness ideas!
  • lisaloubayliss
    lisaloubayliss Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new motivated and committed friends I've been overly committed on my journey I've lost 75 pounds so far. Logged in for 350 days.
  • _SoundWave_
    _SoundWave_ Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hey folks!!

just back after a year maintaining - lost 168lbs now to shift some more!! feel free to add me!! <3
  • CariTJR
    CariTJR Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some like minded friends who are treating this as a lifestyle change, not a quick fix to lose as much weight in as quick a time as possible. I've just started the C25K and will going back Yoga next week. I keep my diary open to my friends (and i'm honest in it!) so I can hopefully give other people ideas, or get a kick up the backside when needed. Please fell free to add me so we can help/support each other.
  • BillySmith01
    BillySmith01 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My wife and I are getting healthier and adding bike riding and walking into our routine. Both looking for friends. We also have Fitbit fitbit.com/user/3F6GP9
  • xxlunasanchezxx
    xxlunasanchezxx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me!!!!
  • marymary00007
    marymary00007 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Need all of you!!!!!!!started some days ago and to tell you the truth to be alone is not easy!!!!!!!need you my fitness friends!!!!!kisses from greece :)
  • katiepulcini
    katiepulcini Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Katie. Looking for other teenagers trying to lose weight. Need motivation and support! Feel free to send me a FR! I have blue hair, you've gotta love me. :smile: :blush:
  • Lifeonmars2015
    Lifeonmars2015 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Hi. I was on here before as Darkhawk1969, but due to an issue l had to deactive my account. I have logged on so for 851 days. I live in United Kingdom, I speak my mind, I kick *kitten* and l can flirt. If you still want to be friends then feel free to add
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    I would not mind having more friends so feel free to add me
  • ZombieParkour
    ZombieParkour Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    j8z7aksbeliw.jpg
    I have 100+ pounds to lose and I need some good friends to motivate me.
  • evettemora1586
    evettemora1586 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking to make some friends on here who can help keep me accountable for my choices.. Which some days aren't great
  • Jmorales9
    Jmorales9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! More people = more motivation :D
  • pipo0984
    pipo0984 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Looking pals!! Add me! Lets keep us motivated :)
  • lotsofplanets
    lotsofplanets Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Looking for some supportive new friends to be a cheering squad! Personally, I'm body positive and totally friendly. :smile:
  • rchavez1990
    rchavez1990 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You want to be a better you right?! Stay motivated! Unleash your inner beast!

Feel free to add me.

-Rc
  • Amanda_Please88
    Amanda_Please88 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am always looking for new friends to motivate and be motivated! I post everyday and have lost about 60lbs already! My story is on my About Me section if anyone is interested. Feel free to add me! :smiley: