Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• OliverFiles
    OliverFiles Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love making new friends. I have 100-ish lbs to lose, I'm in my late 20's.
  • KylieSim
    KylieSim Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I'm looking for friends to help keep me motivated and inspired. I'm new to MFP and based in N.S.W Australia. Feel free to add me :)
  • 2phatdad
    2phatdad Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys starting my journey to a better healthier/fitter me. Would like to find some like minded people to help me stay on track. I very determined to stick with it, for my kids.
  • merchurchill
    merchurchill Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for more motivational friends!
  • MVG821
    MVG821 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Whats up MFP family! Add me, I need additional friends to keep me on track of my fitness/nutrition goals. I'm very active in the forums and will be there to support your goals as well. Let's take this journey together !!
  • Varamyr38
    Varamyr38 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Add me anybody! Daily loggers please! Have a great day!
  • JulesKilvo
    JulesKilvo Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    After 7 months away from MFP I am back and looking for active loggers to help keep me on track. Originally from the UK now living in Melbourne Australia. Add me :)
  • AndrewP0621
    AndrewP0621 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Would love new friends add me!
  • BrettS1973
    BrettS1973 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking for more friends from similar timezones to me, I am in Australia. +10 UTC. Happy to have any friends though. I was a member of MFP some years ago and had great success. Just recently came back, have lost 4 kg's in the last 2 weeks!
  • Alasha321
    Alasha321 Posts: 11 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I'd love if people added me. New to this, have gone from 310 to 235 on my own, lots more to go though.
  • NYHealth
    NYHealth Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm always happy for some external motivation and connections :smile:
  • leslieroman98
    leslieroman98 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    ADD ME
  • hel11b
    hel11b Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hola
  • dpjs02
    dpjs02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I just joined and would love to have as many new friends as possible that I can support in their weight loss efforts and hopefully you will support me in me in mine!!! Thanks, Diane
  • twillightrose
    twillightrose Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me if ya wanna :)
  • casskat92
    casskat92 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Roommate/ex-boyfriend went through gastric bypass surgery today I'd hate to get to that point that I should even consider it. I'm changing my bad habits not only for my health but for his as well, to support him through his difficult journey to come. Heard great things about mpf. I lack motivation for fitness and nutrition when doing it alone. Thought to give this app a try and would love some friends that face the same difficulties; or advice/support anyone I'd really appreciate it :)
  • psychgalmom
    psychgalmom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Day 52 newbie here- 22 lbs lost Looking for motivating pals on this journey to lose the fat mom title. I still have a long way to go. Add me and let's encourage each other!
  • Sphinx8888
    Sphinx8888 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New to MFP. Not looking to lose weight, just be healthier and exercise more. Go ahead and add me.
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Posting here B):);)
  • SirintornIns
    SirintornIns Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi from Thailand