Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• breccansmommy
    breccansmommy Posts: 32 Member
    I'm always open to new friends. I'm active on here every day and love to help motivate. :-) I love to run and am trying to get my pre baby body back.
  • Jasonpk34
    Jasonpk34 Posts: 1 Member
    New to the community and looking for fitness friends.
  • robjenga
    robjenga Posts: 175 Member
    Me! Me! *waves hand* pick me!!!!

• PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • afsarh
    afsarh Posts: 43 Member
    Me! Add me
  • MoragMaver
    MoragMaver Posts: 16 Member
    Need more friends please help with advice on things or just some motivation :smiley:
  • emmabamber89
    emmabamber89 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone I have just started on map again and hoping to lose 120lbs, but not using quick fixes just eat healthy and good old excercise. I am 26 from England and looking for friends to share diary / stories / this jiurney together. Feel free to add me :)
  • ChunkyPlodder
    ChunkyPlodder Posts: 13 Member
    Please add me. I'm doing ok so far with weight loss, but more friends are always very welcome.
  • ShannonA0314
    ShannonA0314 Posts: 10 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am active in MFP and even have a small closed group on Facebook that I am an admin of. My friend and I started the group to have a FB group for accountability and we NOT affiliated with any program other than MFP. So, no one will sell you anything, try to sell you anything or try to get you up to sign up for anything ;) Just an additional resource for accountability, humor and support. Add me a friend on here and feel free to message me about the FB group ;) Be well!
  • Uncle_Eddie
    Uncle_Eddie Posts: 19 Member
    edited October 2015
    If you are active, please add me.

I am not a rookie. Several years ago I joined MFP and I lost 75 pounds in 18 months and kept it off for several years - and deactivated my MFP account. Then I got hurt twice and needed 3 surgeries to repair that mess...10 pound weight limit for 7 months, restricted this that or the other, blah blah blah. Bottom line - I am at 90% recovered now, no restrictions, and gained some weight during the long recovery...a little more than 9 pounds.

Time to lose it again. Going for a pound per week and looking to lose somewhere between 10-15 pounds.

• sheisgettingfit
    sheisgettingfit Posts: 6 Member
    I need more buddies I currently have zero lol
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Feel free to add me. I could always use more friends and I'm on this journey for the second (and last) time!
  • crpoll5
    crpoll5 Posts: 105 Member
    I used to be very active on MFP and logged for almost 2 years in a row. I deleted my account and a year later found I need MFP if I want to succeed in health and fitness so here I am again looking for your motivation and support with a brand new group of friends. Look forward to becoming best friends with you all. Anyone feel free to add me. PLAY BALL !!
  • metalmaiden63217
    metalmaiden63217 Posts: 22 Member
    feel to add me.... the more support the better!!
  • maja016
    maja016 Posts: 1 Member
    Looking for some vegan buddies :) feel free to add me!
  • ghostwings
    ghostwings Posts: 21 Member
    Count me in. :)
  • Elle17_
    Elle17_ Posts: 269 Member
    I would love to add a few new friends. :smiley:
  • alba_csd
    alba_csd Posts: 1 Member
    Hello! I'm Alba, i'm from Barcelona and I started the journey 3 days ago! Please feel free to add me :)
    Together, the better!

We can do this!
  • bakerfifty1
    bakerfifty1 Posts: 53 Member
    Im pretty new here to MFP and looking for active friends to have fun and keep me motivated. Add me if you would like. Thx in advance.