Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I log everyday. I am addicted to this site. I check my phone every 5 minutes to see who's doing what. Sad i know lol. so yeah add me ;)
  • loda77
    loda77 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too :D
  • ghettomaster2015
    ghettomaster2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Just starting with MFP and so far things are going great. Feel free to add me.
  • ElleBoogie1982
    ElleBoogie1982 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey! Looking for some new friends and inspiration. Please add me!
  • MoBuns79
    MoBuns79 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new peeps. Feel free to add me... My name is Monika :-)
  • AmandaGutridge7
    AmandaGutridge7 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm new and would love some friends!!
  • ChunkyPlodder
    ChunkyPlodder Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey. Always looking for more friends :)
  • raven2002
    raven2002 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone
  • larissabeharry0111
    Options
    Good luck on your journey...I have lost 60 pounds with MFP for the last year...you can do it
  • Double__Tapp
    Double__Tapp Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm JT! I'm 54, yep that's right I am an oldie but a goodie. I love to have motivated friends who kick major league *kitten* during their workout. Young or old if you bring it, then I would love to have you as a friend.
  • BryanL0911
    BryanL0911 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again on a major weight loss effort. I lost over 100lb just around 5 years ago only to add it all back over the next 5 years :-( I've lost 30lbs so far in the last 50 days. looking to get down to 180 - 200lbs

Send me friend requests. Always need more friends for motivation ;-)
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Good morning MFP! Have a super duper fantabulous day! Yesterday is gone...no point looking in the rearview mirror. Cant see where u r going if u do.
  • ashtastic93
    ashtastic93 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good morning MFP! I lost 50 lbs in the last couple years and unfortunately due to stress and not being able to maintain, i put some of that weight back on. I just recently started using this site again and am trying to lose the weight i put back on as well as a little more to get in hopefully the best shape of my life! I love helping encourage people as well as love all the encouragement from the amazing, motivated people on this site! So anyone who is looking for more friends to be on this journey with, please feel free to add me! :)
  • EdB9992015
    EdB9992015 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Just joined this week, looking for motivation/support buddies so please add me! :)

I previously lost around 4 stone (56lb) to get down to a normal BMI level back around 2008. Maintained it for a while before some of it slowly started to creep back on over time.
    A temporary relocation and a few other life issues this year put my usual diet and exercise routine out of whack, the result of which was a 17lb weight gain over the spring/summer.
    Really feeling the gain now, which in turn has caused some reflection on my previous efforts I have undone. Still onwards and upwards (err, downwards?)!
  • sianavery8
    sianavery8 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me please. So need to lose weight. Keep giving up. My daughter is gonna b 2 on Saturday 31/10 and I am still carrying 28 pounds more than my pre- pregnancy weight. X
  • i_can_and_i_will_77
    Options
    Hi all! I'm Raina and I'm 38. I joined back because I want to get healthy and stop being lazy when it comes to my health. Please feel free to add me! I need lots of friends to share this journey with.
  • Need2bstronger2day
    Need2bstronger2day Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Add me as well.
  • gio0323
    gio0323 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    all are welcome :)
  • PTSDUK
    PTSDUK Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Some of you guys may remember me, some may not. I have recently being diagnosed as suffering from PTSD. Which in some respects is a relief as i'm now getting the support l need.

Based in the UK, looking for friends, new and old
  • nixodd
    nixodd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! Add me if feel like it. Love mtb, trail running and trying to find healthy versions of my favourite poisons *cough*chocolate*cough*