Replies

• Mecklar75
    Mecklar75 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Add Me
  • Happylybre
    Happylybre Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Need more friends...... need motivation!!!!!!!
  • Mecklar75
    Mecklar75 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Add Me
  • ryjaaah
    ryjaaah Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else hungry?
  • ak415
    ak415 Posts: 12 Member
    Options

Hey everybody,
    I am willing to be a support buddy feel free to add me!
  • zaid1985
    zaid1985 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey all add me and lets do this
  • kcjordan19
    kcjordan19 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey guys I'm new here. Feel free to add me. I'm a college student with not so good eating habits and I need help! :)
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    If you can INTRODUCE yourself, want a good friend and a bacon lover feel free to add B)
  • bubbascrb987
    bubbascrb987 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Starting back up on here after a couple months gone. Need some new good friends, add me. And good luck!
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Still here! And gave myself a kick in the pants, so add me if you need some friends!
  • MarvinSanderford
    MarvinSanderford Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Marvin and I just started all of this, I mean kicked it up several notches in the last few weeks with exercise and nutrition. Right now I am a little self conscious to post anything in any of these forums as, from what I can see so far, 99.999% of the people here are not big like me. But I intend on using you fine looking skinny minis as examples, role models and the information you offer to consider what will (or won't) work for me. :) I am a big boy currently, but am getting smaller and smaller by the day! And I can use all the motivational friends as I can get!
  • MissLincolnTaylor
    MissLincolnTaylor Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) 80lbs to gontzne899fuwu.jpeg
    !!
  • HotProwl
    HotProwl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im in
  • Crazyfighter99
    Crazyfighter99 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'd like some friends to do this with! I'm 22 with about 60 pounds to go. Let's do this!
  • MathildaZ
    MathildaZ Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    yeah ,, i'd like them to be around my age tho :) i'm 19...
  • xJennifer_x
    xJennifer_x Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, I'm new and need more friends :)
  • SweetestHeart2015
    Options
    Yes!!!! Add me! :)
  • mrysnshn
    mrysnshn Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Have had some health issues lately. Can't walk on right foot currently but hoping to have a walking boot this coming week. I am recovering from an Achilles tendon rupture. I need all the help I can get with motivation on exercises that I can do while recovering, and some healthy delicious recipes. I love to eat and not being very mobile has not helped. Feel free to add if you think you can help me.
  • raleighzia
    raleighzia Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Add me B)
  • mmhmmegan
    mmhmmegan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends! I've been using MFP for about 4 years and lost around 36 lbs I gained 9 back recently. Looking to lose my last 19 lbs to reach my ultimate goal. Anyone feel free to add me.