Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• christamfp49
    christamfp49 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me! Started yesterday would love some friends to keep each other going!
  • moveover22
    moveover22 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Count me in! (:
  • BlueberryMuffins189
    Options
    Add me!!!!
  • roselinea1
    roselinea1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me plz
  • kristenkrogue
    kristenkrogue Posts: 4 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hi everyone, 19 years old, 5'1 at 215 pounds. My first goal weight is 175. I am posting my weigh in every other Friday, would love to become friends with anyone with the same goals! I am getting married 3/25/17 and hope to be 135 (ultimate goal weight). By this summer my goal weight is to be 150! Happy weight loss everyone! <3
  • torayyyskinny
    torayyyskinny Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends and people to keep me motivated!!
  • fressita214
    fressita214 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You can add me!! Always need motivation!! :)
  • RocSmith79
    RocSmith79 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Add me.
  • Kindness_is_gangster
    Options
    Looking friends too
  • mayancoh
    mayancoh Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm looking for someone to be in contact with so we can help each other stay on track - preferably using "whatsapp. Please - only if you are serious. a little about me - I'm 29, live in Jerusalem, Israel, lead a hectic life and want to lose 10-15 lbs.
    Msg me :-)
  • Burtsieboop
    Burtsieboop Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hiya! Still learning how to use this app but please add me. I can always do with more friends with similar goals in mind ☺
  • KatyP86
    KatyP86 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Would love some motivation :)
  • Reecebullet
    Reecebullet Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I would love more active friends. Add me one and all if you wish! =)
  • handoyojames
    handoyojames Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me please.
  • ServeJesus2008
    ServeJesus2008 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends been on here three years just started bulking and just lookingn for motivation andngood people to be friends with
  • FromFattie2Fittie
    FromFattie2Fittie Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    23 F looking to lose 75lbs :) Are you a college student? So am I :) But anyone can add me :star:
  • discover0401
    discover0401 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    My name is Ted and I have been using this app for about 2 weeks. Wow is all I can say. This is the first time I am actually sticking with something and I am down five. My goal is 100. I currently am around 292. I am looking for friends to link up with for accountability and motivation. Please feel free to add me or reply and I will add you. :-) Thank you for all your help in advance.

Take Care,
    Ted
  • UCFKnight94
    UCFKnight94 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    46 yo man looking for fellow running enthusiasts. I'm slow so comparing times will make you look great!
  • adryeti435
    adryeti435 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivational people also. Need to keep myself in check and on path. Feel free to send a FR
  • Butiful12324
    Butiful12324 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new...and would like a friend my age for encouragement :smile:. Anyone here 18 or aorund that?