I could use some fitness buddies!
  • kfreeman151
    kfreeman151 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • SingDanceAct13
    SingDanceAct13 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'll always have a listening ear :)
  • PeteLincoln291069
    PeteLincoln291069 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Clocking up a few good friends on here and always happy to get more.....feel free to add me guys and gals
  • CallMe_SIR
    CallMe_SIR Posts: 25 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I'm 6'1" 240 lb (started at 285 nine months ago) 44 year old male that is looking for other guys, that are or were, around my age and size that are into weight training and/or crossfit. My goal is to become and maintain a ripped 225. I'm hunting for guidance and inspiration. I'm having a hard time finding guys that log their food and share exercise routines that are successful. If you are someone that doesn't mind helping a guy along, can give some good advice and guidance, PLEASE send me a friend request.
  • fitmiks2015
    fitmiks2015 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    On my second 200+ days streak here. Most of my old friends have stopped logging in. Need some new motivated and active friends! Add me!
  • blamerockey
    blamerockey Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me. I would love to have active friends. I'm dedicated to making a lifestyle change. My biggest hurdle is nutrition so being able to share recipes and whatnot would be great.
  • Bshorty24
    Bshorty24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi always looking for new friends to follow and who can offer advice and encouragement on this journey

Hi i would like some advide an would like some poeple to give me there opinion
  • MissLincolnTaylor
    MissLincolnTaylor Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Add me :smile: I love new friends and talking to all you newbies :blush: x
  • forruths
    forruths Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I definitely need friends for motivation and encouragement! I'm 49lbs down with another 51lbs to go. Loving the new lease on life this is giving me and determined to make this a maintainable lifestyle change!
  • mrsgpk
    mrsgpk Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! Second time using MFP. LOVE IT!
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Sure up for new friends B)
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    always on the lookout for supportive friends x
  • Mal015
    Mal015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this app as well. I'm looking to lose weight, tone up and improve health after 54 years of not even thinking about it. I permanently changed my eating habits a few months ago and have lost 19 pounds. A friend recommended this app, which in just a few days I have found very valuable. Looking for some like-minded buddies, now. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Negative_X
    Negative_X Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    As long as you're active, I'm always looking for more people to help me stay accountable. :smile:
  • SalluR
    SalluR Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Count me in
  • itsthehumidity
    itsthehumidity Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • ladylensherr
    ladylensherr Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends, just got the app this month and trying to save and change my life :)
  • nikkib771
    nikkib771 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends :)
  • Tourniquet5
    Tourniquet5 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Had to scroll down awhile to reply lol. I wouldn't mind more accountability peeps