Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• barnesbrian920
    barnesbrian920 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me! Always looking for more friends. 335 day streak. Let's keep it going
  • kayla_siboni
    kayla_siboni Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • likeadistantmemory
    Options
    add me! (though if you do, know that i'm recovering from an eating disorder and struggle to hit my daily calories so please don't be critical of me)
  • AlimByrd
    AlimByrd Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • motivccess
    motivccess Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    ^ <3 ...add me .. i'm super nice and accepting : )
  • Rome555
    Rome555 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    67 days strong. I'm working on gaining weight to better support my heavy lifting. Suffered many injuries, but seem to be doing better the heavier I get. Feel free to add me.
  • starryphoenix
    starryphoenix Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Can never have too many friends! ❤️
  • sassy_cassie1
    sassy_cassie1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, could use some friends. Add me! I don't log much but I'm trying to stay motivated to log religiously B) . I need to stay motivated, and am doing my best but friends and support is always really nice :)
  • Ivy_Autumn
    Ivy_Autumn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey - feel free to add I need help along my path - I never put myself first, (my family comes first) but 2016 is going to be my year and I need to sort my eating habits and exercise regime..... When your partner turns around and says - 'you're getting fat!' (heart is torn from your chest) 'you never put yourself first' (but my children and you are always cared for!) 'you need routine as it's all fat, you trained so hard for your half marathon and haven't done anything in months, and it shows!' (sobbing by now as I work full time as well as caring for two small children) Any new friends, advice and help is so very welcome.
    Thanks
  • elizabethgough
    elizabethgough Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am motivated but need friends to talk to/encourage me!!
  • suramadan99
    suramadan99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Okk sure
  • cdhannabass82
    cdhannabass82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for support not criticism. I am an overweight diabetic.
  • lisadichelle751
    lisadichelle751 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivated people. Add me
  • tara1989balareddy
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

I do need motivation. ☺
  • Nother_Burn
    Nother_Burn Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    New and looking for friends!
  • cds2330
    cds2330 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello beautiful people, I was here before as Kelven2330 but I missed some time due to a major setback from a back injury. I found it more frustrating than helpful, seeing what everyone was doing for workouts when I could not exercise, so I took a break while. I have been working hard with PT and other treatment, to get back to where I was and beyond. The good news is I am way ahead of where I was before the setback, still have a ways to go, still working hard. I am looking for active friends that are into climbing, running, skiing, hiking, or weightlifting. I also like generally nice people. I am looking for quality friends that do more than just like things, that keep it real, and aren’t afraid to exchange an email or two. I like getting to know people, I tend to ask a lot of questions. I like eating pie, walks on the beach while eating pie, and watching sunsets of course while eating pie. I will work on getting my profile updated, I am married, so I am not looking to internet hookup with anyone (which I find extremely weird that it is even a thing), Guys and girls welcome. Anyways thanks for reading my novel, have a great day, keep kicking butt!
    I’m a go eat a pie
  • vivimarie2015
    vivimarie2015 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm just re-joining and could really use some friends.
  • BlueberryMuffins189
    Options
    Add me!!!!
  • sabinmihai
    sabinmihai Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The scale of this thread is amazing!

Feel free to add me. I'm looking for active MFP people to share the fitness experience with. :smiley:
  • cyberpunkme
    cyberpunkme Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    MOAr FrEINDs!
    i just hit 170 days, and if you addz me, you will be minez presentsss.
    you can't resist the cat meme language. XD