Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• luka_golubovic
    luka_golubovic Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, gym addicted guy who loves looking good, fitness imstructor and soon to be certified.as a personal trainer, old classic bodybuilding rulez ❤ aesthetics
  • livvrose1
    livvrose1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! So I'm just going to be honest I love food like too much, and I've put on like 3 stone in like 2 months, I feel crappy and just feel pretty down about it plus I've been drinking smoothies and more water but I've put on half a stone more in a week!??! I just need some friends on here to keep me motivated as I will do for them!:)

Hope to speak soon!:)
  • ronda112
    ronda112 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Can't have too many friends. :smiley:
  • psmithbrown
    psmithbrown Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looking for new friends :-)
  • wdjeeves90718
    wdjeeves90718 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add away :)
  • tmfullington
    tmfullington Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • Fuckyoumynameisirrelevant
    Options
    friends are good. if you just want someone to hold you accountable and spread the love i'm here and i need that too.
  • rcagno60
    rcagno60 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends who will keep me accountable on my journey to losing 150 lbs.
  • Rudegyal86
    Rudegyal86 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and looking for more friends.
  • luka_golubovic
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) looking for friends
  • tawandabwerudza
    tawandabwerudza Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys,

Looking to build my community on here and make new like minded and motivated fitness enthusiasts! Feel free to add and get in contact!
  • Lord_Vladimir
    Lord_Vladimir Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello, im new here, looking for friends :)
  • Savanna2015mfp
    Savanna2015mfp Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have been off and on the weight loss cycle and member of mfp for about two years..looking to stay more in touch with the mfp community..so we can support each other...
  • Mecklar75
    Mecklar75 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Add Me
  • krdunning
    krdunning Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I'm trying to get back in shape after letting myself go a little bit with too much food and not enough exercise! Feel free to add me as a friend, it would be great to connect with others who are also on a journey to weight loss and better health. :smile: I wish you all the best.
  • luka_golubovic
    Options
    Personal trainer and fitness instructor, willing to help anyone out there who needs help about nutrition or training program, weight loss or muscle gain, for free ofcourse! :) just trying to get as much friends as possible so we can keep each other motivated.Feel free to add me and ask me anything! :wink:
  • _Tyr_
    _Tyr_ Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends!
  • N3wme12
    N3wme12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • WiiWiiWii
    WiiWiiWii Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yes, I need friends! haha
  • zgiarc
    zgiarc Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on here a lot and have an open diary. I can always use more encouragement.