Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• GerdaXo
    GerdaXo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Pretty new to the site and always open to more motivating people! Add me!
  • KetoAnthony
    KetoAnthony Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends.
  • wdjeeves90718
    wdjeeves90718 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    feel free to add :)
  • cuechick
    cuechick Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Getting back into getting healthy so thought I would come on and say hi! Please add me if you like as we can all use more friends and support! :)
  • vespiquenn
    vespiquenn Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My feed is getting depressingly slow. I love talking and supporting new people. :smile:
  • danieljbock1991
    danieljbock1991 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    New to the forum, always could use more people to motivate and keep me motivated
  • pearlheidi
    pearlheidi Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• pearlheidi
    pearlheidi Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • Kforest0714
    Kforest0714 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Add me please!! Need motivation!
  • VonicaFlear
    VonicaFlear Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Kinda shy but trying to stop being lazy. Would like some people to chat with and help with motivation...
  • dg1913
    dg1913 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me! Daily entries and updates!
  • Hreut001
    Hreut001 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Would love some more friends for motivation and support! Please feel free to add me :smile:
  • emmahambleton90
    emmahambleton90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Emma. Im on the paleo diet and loosing weight for my wedding day 25.6.16. Looking for new friends :smile: See you soon
  • mirakunk81
    mirakunk81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. Just trying to make friends with more mfp's. I am chatty. Post often. Don't track exactly but have a healthy attitude and a positive outlook. I like to encourage without advice and I need more support. Thanks. Have about 10 pounds to lose. Follow a Keto diet most of the time and also fast intermittently.
  • marlies74
    marlies74 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends in similar situation: moms 30-50, with busy lives and constantly facing food temptations... I don't even like the sweets and biscuits I keep in stock for the kids, but hey, almost anything looks edible when your emotions drive you to binging. Let's support each other! :)

I am from Europe, I also like to make new friends in the same time zone. Feel free to add me!
  • Darsi_Ajay
    Darsi_Ajay Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Iam also intereseted to add new Friends, Anyone can send me a request, i will accept :)
  • debbiesteinman
    debbiesteinman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Just turned 60 and trying in vain to lose these last 20 pounds. Doing weight training 3 times a week but sticking to my diet is has been the hard part. Looking for friends to help keep me motivated and finally do it!
  • goofyrick24
    goofyrick24 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I need friends and support for this journey!!
  • ridderal
    ridderal Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends for support and to support :smiley:
  • BossDN
    BossDN Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    New member add me so we can both stay focused!