FML

Options
1235»

Replies

• JustFindingMe
    JustFindingMe Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    About a month ago I was reaching to unplug a fan and my HAIR got wound up in it.

Yeah.

I called my 12 yr old ( as quietly as I could, to not attract too much attention ) to help untangle me and he ran off and brought the neighbors, his little friend and his dad.

NO ONE helped for what seemed like ten minutes. They just stood there half-laughing and trying to give me the pity eyes.

LOL I laugh now, and kinda laughed then, but it hurt. %$@#$
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    OP that's nothing. Ever been washing your face so fast that you shove a pinkie nail up your nose??? I have now have done that 3 times in this lifetime. FML

S2kKe5s.gif
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    my mums going in for a operation this month that she has a 50% chance of survival people keep trying to make plans but i keep having to put them off with out telling them cause I'm trying to pretend its not happening! :)
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    This is the 76th day I've had to go through without my husband. I will never see him in this life again. I'll gladly swap with you.

I'm sorry honey :frown:

Can't imagine life without my love.

I couldn't, either, until I was forced to live it. You know what, though? There are people out there who have it worse than I do. I count my blessings every day.

sorry for your loss! :cry: :flowerforyou:
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    NVM
  • Tbaby1514
    Tbaby1514 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    OP that's nothing. Ever been washing your face so fast that you shove a pinkie nail up your nose??? I have now have done that 3 times in this lifetime. FML

S2kKe5s.gif

my eyes are tearing just thinking about that!