January 2011 - no more junk late at night

Options

Replies

• dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 19 - LNS: 4

Thank you, loveme :flowerforyou:.
    Chuck, good for you to start anew. Not that you've been doing bad, that is! Keep up the good work.
    Lorna, previous experience tell me that you can do it! :wink:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 16 ~ LNS: 7

Lorna-Im in the same boat, no more slip ups this week. WE CAN DO THIS!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Me: 16 ~ LNS: 7

Lorna-Im in the same boat, no more slip ups this week. WE CAN DO THIS!

Back on track. Me: 17 - LNS: 7
    How did you do Loveme?

Thanks Dew. I needed the encouragement.

Great job everyone!!!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Back on track. Me: 17 - LNS: 7
    Thanks Dew. I needed the encouragement.

Once you set your mind to it... :wink:. I had no doubt!
    loveme, you're doing great, girl!

Me: 20 - LNS: 4 :happy:
  • chuckm403
    chuckm403 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You all have no idea how much this daily post helps me!!! Maybe I can even get my ticker to move this week :wink:

Me:7 - LNS: 1
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Good morning-
    I haven't been logging in again so i just skimmed your posts quickly. I see some nice progress. Congrats to all of you. :drinker: I've been hanging in there w/this too. Unfortunately, I haven't been good about the calories. :ohwell:
    Me: 11
    LNS: 13
    Have a good day.
    Zaza
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Have a good day.
    Zaza

:love: I am always particularly happy to see you. Almost unconditioned by what you have to say :laugh: .
  • loveme445
    Options
    I survived the night!

Me: 17 ~ LNS: 7

Great Job Everyone!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Me: 18 - LNS: 7
  • zaza54
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Dew, you are too funny. So happy to see you too - you always make me feel welcome, even when I fail to post regularly.

I did well last night until bedtime and then the flood gates opened. :explode: A psychiatrist woud probably have a field day w/why. :laugh: If only I had the answer to why I sabotage myself.
    Me: 11
    LNS: 14

At least I'm back here and will try again. Hopefully, logging in more frequently will help.
    Good luck everyone tonight.
    Zaza
  • dewdrop
    Options
    You all have no idea how much this daily post helps me!!!

Hehe, we do, Chuck! That's why we are here :wink: - cos it's been working for us. I'm confident that the scale will show it!

I'm happy to announce that the LNS did not gain an extra point last night :smile: so it's Me: 21 - LNS: 4
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 18 ~ LNS: 7

Dew: AMAZING JOB THIS MONTH!
    Lorna: You're doing great!
    Chuck: If it wasnt for this group, I think LNS would get me 90% of the time :smile:
    ZaZa: Good job logging again!
  • chuckm403
    chuckm403 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Sorry for the late post. Had jury duty this morning and had to slog through all this snow that wasn't supposed to start until tonight :explode:

Me:8 - LNS: 1

I don't know about you all, but I can hear the faint cries of all you're LNS's being beatten into submission. Great job. Let's keep going! :bigsmile:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Me: 19 - LNS: 7
  • zaza54
    Options
    Me:11
    LNS: 15
    I know this doesn't look good, but, on a postiive note, my trangression last night was limited to just a few sips of soda.
    Congrats to all of you - you are making fine progress!:drinker:
    Zaza
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 21 - LNS: 5 - the last point LNS are allowed to steal from me this month.
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 19 ~ LNS: 7

LOL@ Chuck, thats a good 1...well, lets keep beating LNS into submission :smile:
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Me: 19 - LNS: 8

I'm with you Dew. Not giving up on the home stretch!
  • 4pence
    4pence Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    This is such a great idea, I hope I can join in despite starting a month after everyone else.

I don't even want to think about how many times I've eaten junk late at night over the past few weeks, it probably explains why my scales are just going up and down.
    Just wondering what kind of time you guys have as your cut off, I was thinking maybe 7-8pm?
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    This is such a great idea, I hope I can join in despite starting a month after everyone else.

I don't even want to think about how many times I've eaten junk late at night over the past few weeks, it probably explains why my scales are just going up and down.
    Just wondering what kind of time you guys have as your cut off, I was thinking maybe 7-8pm?
    This is actually a month-by-month challenge (for some of us, a day-to-day :wink: ) We'd love to have you join us. Jump in now, and get a day or two under your belt before the new challenge in February.