January 2011 - no more junk late at night

Options
123457»

Replies

• loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Me: 20 ~ LNS: 7

Welcome 4pence! :flowerforyou: My cut-off time is 8pm. However, sometimes a have dinner a little later.(I might have an evening workout or dealing with the kids). So I give myself the point for the night as long as Im night snacking after dinner.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Me: 19 - LNS: 9

Ahyiyi, what in the world am I doing? And of course, going past my time meant I REALLY went over on my calories. Okay, lets try this again. Who knew that maintaining would be harder than losing...Too many excuses to cheat.
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 21 ~ LNS: 7

Come on Lorna, Lets finish strong!
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 21 - LNS: 5 - the last point LNS are allowed to steal from me this month.

Ahm... Me: 22 - LNS: 7. I failed just like you, Lorna. Still happy with how the month went. Hope we finish well, like loveme says. 2 more nights to go. loveme, :flowerforyou: Hope the kids cooperate these last two days :wink:.

4pence, so glad that you joined. Practicing for next month is a good thing to do. As for the cut-off, there are two approaches: being really hard on yourself (picking an early cut-off), or starting small. How about the latter, so that you get some courage before Feb. starts? Make it 2 hrs before going to bed: but really no more food after the cut-off! I'll be more than happy to see you again in the team in February. :flowerforyou: Let us know how these first night go.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Me: 21 - LNS: 9

Okay, so I did okay this weekend. One more night to go.

Dew, should we post the new one tomorrow or Wednesday? You wanna do it or you want me to do it. Either way, as long as it gets started and I can scrap this not-so-great month ;)

One more night friends. We can finish this on a high note to start FEBRUARY
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 22 ~ LNS: 8

one more night, we can do it!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Dew, should we post the new one tomorrow or Wednesday? You wanna do it or you want me to do it. Either way, as long as it gets started and I can scrap this not-so-great month ;)

Done! :smile: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/165221-february-2011-no-more-junk-late-at-night

I did fairly well last night, so Me: 23 - LNS: 7 (not a 100% clean point, but I gotta be reasonable :smile:)
  • Sepa
    Sepa Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Im going to start this tomorrow. Its a tricky one to do as I work in a pub and work all crazy hours. some days lunch at 2 but i dont finish till 7.30. maybe have 6 no crisps and stick to fruit after then? I shall see how i get on!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    Options
    Me: 22 - LNS: 9

Finished strong!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Me: 24 - LNS: 7. Here's to an even better month :drinker: :smile:.
    I miss Rosemary - wonder why she's been offline for so long...
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi-
    Just to finish off January:
    Me: 16
    LNS: 15
    Not great, but I beat the snacks (barely!)
    Next month will be better because I'm more mindful of the time now and more motivated thanks to all of you. :drinker:
    Hopefully someone will start the challenge for Feb,
    Zaza
  • loveme445
    Options
    Me: 23 ~ LNS: 8

Good Job Finishing Strong Everyone!

Rosemary & Chuck-Come back! We miss U!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Hopefully someone will start the challenge for Feb,
    Zaza

I did, the link is in one of my posts above.
    You actually finished really well, considering the start :flowerforyou:

Chuck, are you still around?