No More Excuses -- Week 60

Options
About half gainers and half losers, not bad for the week following new years. Time to hunker down just in time for that New Year's resolution.

AMCMillan730 gets biggest loser honors and the right to issue a challenge to the group.

As for me, I started the exercise again, edging into it slow, I have noticed that it is making me a lot hungrier than I was when I wasn't exercising, but I figure thats a good thing as now I will boost up my metabolism again, and the best part about that is you lose weight when you sleep.

MFP-3.jpg

So for anyone who wants to join...........1st off Welcome!!!!!!!

During your 1st week in the group, send me your starting weight, last Sunday's weight, and this week's Sunday weigh in. All information must be sent to me by noon Central on Monday. All subsequent week's you just have to give me your current weight from Sunday by noon on Monday.

This is an open group, and we love to have new people join. If you want to join, go ahead and start posting, tell us about yourself, and why you are wanting to lose wight, many of us have been doing this diet thing a while and may be able to answer a lot of our questions!!!!

Replies

• wyze
    wyze Posts: 248
    Options
    awesome work everyone :smile:
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    Exercising again. Sore this morning. Have to do better
    smwert
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Water has been so hard for me for some reason... so that's my challenge AT LEAST 64 oz a day... feel free to be an overachiever :) haha

anyone who does well with water... I challenge you to exercise at least 5 times this week... for at least an hour.

Keep it up! I am just 24.4 lbs away from being out of the 200's. I can't remember the last time I weighed less than 200 lbs! I can't wait :)
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    bump
  • tamelab
    Options
    Hi all...Had a couple of busy days this week. I'm still taking down my Christmas decorations. I have two trees left and then I am done. I went to weigh in for my new bootcamp class tonight and by their scale I am the same as I was November 12. I'll take it! Thankfully we start again on Monday. Need to get my big butt going again :happy: Hubby goes back to work tomoorrow for the first time in over two weeks. What a nice Christmas break. He was out longer than the boys! Time for bed now. Talk to y'all soon.:yawn:
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    working on my 4th day in a row of exercise, was very sore from the weightlifting. Tonight I have a business dinner at a really good steakhouse. I will try to be good, but I doubt I will be successful.
  • amcmillan730
    Options
    i think im going to try keeping my net calories around 1200-1300. no way im i eating all of my exercise calories w/o a heart rate monitor... and i'm sure not all my food is 100% accurate. so even if my net calories are around 1100... im sure thats fine :)
  • ClaryPR
    ClaryPR Posts: 47
    Options
    This week I did very well, I lose what I had increased.... =D

CW: 189 yeahhhh !!!!
  • wyze
    wyze Posts: 248
    Options
    Hello team, my weight for this week is 224.4. thanks
  • amcmillan730
    Options
    weighing in at 222.4 this week. down two pounds! praying i dont plateau again... because its about that time.
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Send me those weigh ins.
  • tamelab
    Options
    No change in weight for me this week.

We went sledding today and had a good snow day. Kids were out of school and hubby was off. School is already cancelled tomorrow. We got over 8 inches, which is turning to ice already. We usually don't get much snow here in SC and have already had two good snows this winter. Hope you are all warm and cozy.
  • cah0806
    cah0806 Posts: 112
    Options
    I missed weigh in again, but no change for me either Tammy!! I don't know what to do! I am getting frustrated and a little disillusioned. I figure why watch what I eat when I am not losing anyway? But I know this is a long process and I'll just keep plugging along. I think I am retaining water and I need to get my butt off the couch and do more exercise! This cold weather just makes me want to curl up under my blanket and read! I'll take my NC summers over this yucky winter blast any day.
    Keep up the hard work guys!
  • tamelab
    Options
    I missed weigh in again, but no change for me either Tammy!! I don't know what to do! I am getting frustrated and a little disillusioned. I figure why watch what I eat when I am not losing anyway? But I know this is a long process and I'll just keep plugging along. I think I am retaining water and I need to get my butt off the couch and do more exercise! This cold weather just makes me want to curl up under my blanket and read! I'll take my NC summers over this yucky winter blast any day.
    Keep up the hard work guys!

Don't give up. We'll get there. I know I'm not getting enough exercise. My bootcamp class was supposed to start back on Monday but it is cancelled if school is out or late and we haven't had school all week. I doubt we'll go on Friday either:sad: I love having my boys home but I was so looking forward to my class starting back up. Love the profile pic!
  • amcmillan730
    Options
    having a tough week. Something happened at work thats stressing me out... i hurt my knee tuesday at the gym... so i havent been back since, because im trying to rest it (going back today)... and got a notice about my students loans that are apparently overdue ($660... they had my OLD... very OLD address) and that I owe $220 a month. I could cry... and in fact that's what I did this morning while getting ready. Can't wait for my drums alive class tonight... to bang out a little frustration.

I will not let all of this get in the way of my weight loss... just because I've had a bad week does NOT mean I'm quitting!!!!!!
  • tamelab
    Options
    having a tough week. Something happened at work thats stressing me out... i hurt my knee tuesday at the gym... so i havent been back since, because im trying to rest it (going back today)... and got a notice about my students loans that are apparently overdue ($660... they had my OLD... very OLD address) and that I owe $220 a month. I could cry... and in fact that's what I did this morning while getting ready. Can't wait for my drums alive class tonight... to bang out a little frustration.

I will not let all of this get in the way of my weight loss... just because I've had a bad week does NOT mean I'm quitting!!!!!!

Hang in there. I've had a very lazy week. My office was closed several days and my work load has been very light so I have watched a lot of movies (and ate). I am putting a stop to it today! I ate a healthy breakfast and I will exercise today. I am watching the scale go up a little each day so I have to stop now and get back in control before I gain 40 pounds again. Enjoy your drum class:smile:
  • amcmillan730
    Options

Hang in there. I've had a very lazy week. My office was closed several days and my work load has been very light so I have watched a lot of movies (and ate). I am putting a stop to it today! I ate a healthy breakfast and I will exercise today. I am watching the scale go up a little each day so I have to stop now and get back in control before I gain 40 pounds again. Enjoy your drum class:smile:

Thanks... I can't wait for my knee to stop aching so I can fully get back into the gym... I miss it. Plus I've been working late to try to make up hours for our day off thanks to the Blizzard on Wednesday. I can't wait for the weekend!
  • cah0806
    cah0806 Posts: 112
    Options
    Hope everyone had a good week! Been stressful for me, but glad to see the weight go down. Only .8 of a pound, but I'll take it. Got to walk outside for two days now - it has been nice getting fresh air. Been in the 50s. Hope everyone has a good week. Yay for a day off tomorrow!!

Christy
  • ClaryPR
    ClaryPR Posts: 47
    Options
    hi..

• amcmillan730
    Options
    weighing in at 221.8 this week... not sure how i lost considering all the junk i ate this week... but i did it! my gym friend and i are stepping it up together this week... and going to weigh in and measure together on a bi-weekly basis.

my goal is to work on water, food journal my food (not necessarily calories), and stay OFF the scale!!!