No More Excuses -- Week 60

Options

Replies

• wyze
    wyze Posts: 248
    Options
    Congratulations tamelab or passing your exams :-)

And thanks Cah0806 for offering to take over the charts. I love this group :-)

Would love to do the charts but i am a doctoral student and i teach also, so my work load is crazy
  • cah0806
    cah0806 Posts: 112
    Options
    Okay, so Jack sent me a message and the chart sounds really complex to me. I am not sure how to do it, but I can try this week. Jack is supposed to email the template once I give him my address, which I plan to do in just a moment. If I am not successful, I apologize. I am not big on using Excel and it seemed like there is a lot of formatting to it.

I will say that I will probably need all weight information by Sundays 6:00pm Eastern Time. I know that Jack used to give you guys till Mondays 12:00 Central Time, but weekdays are crazy for me. I teach special needs students full-time, am pursuing my Master's degree, and have two girls - a ten year old and five month old. Not to mention my husband has a crazy work schedule and I am often on my own at night during the week.

So, I am not backing out, but will say that this week is a trial one for me. If someone else has more expertise with Excel or has a little extra time (yeah right), feel free to take over. I just don't want to see the group disintegrate. Hope you are all having a good weekend!

Christy
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Okay, so Jack sent me a message and the chart sounds really complex to me. I am not sure how to do it, but I can try this week. Jack is supposed to email the template once I give him my address, which I plan to do in just a moment. If I am not successful, I apologize. I am not big on using Excel and it seemed like there is a lot of formatting to it.

I will say that I will probably need all weight information by Sundays 6:00pm Eastern Time. I know that Jack used to give you guys till Mondays 12:00 Central Time, but weekdays are crazy for me. I teach special needs students full-time, am pursuing my Master's degree, and have two girls - a ten year old and five month old. Not to mention my husband has a crazy work schedule and I am often on my own at night during the week.

So, I am not backing out, but will say that this week is a trial one for me. If someone else has more expertise with Excel or has a little extra time (yeah right), feel free to take over. I just don't want to see the group disintegrate. Hope you are all having a good weekend!

Christy

I totally understand. I have no knowledge of Excel. If you don't have time for it, maybe we could just post our weight in a message on the thread weekly. Thanks for giving it a try!
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    I am 148.8 today
    smwert
  • wyze
    Options
    220.4 this week. Wishing everyone a good week
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    seems my scale remembered this week that it CAN display other numbers besides 222. Down to 220.4 which is officially 2.2 lbs away from last week.... but 1.4 lbs from my last weigh in here. :) about 15lbs away from being overweight. haha.
  • smwert
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is a good loss for a week.
    smwert
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options

Christy

Good luck, and email me if you have any problems.
  • amcmillan730
    Options

Christy

Good luck, and email me if you have any problems.

i can try to do the chart... if someone sends me instructions... i just cant guarantee that I'll have it done by Monday... it may be Tuesday. but i'm willing to try. actually... i have a snow day today... so maybe i'll play around with it.
  • amcmillan730
    Options
    Crosses fingers:

nomoreexcusesweightchart.jpg
  • amcmillan730
    Options
    ok... so as you can see i managed to figure it out! yay. I didn't have updated weights for everyone... so i put what i could find. I dont mind doing the chart, it just might not go up until monday or tuesday night.... wednesday at the latest. But i can do my best. Just send me weighins sunday or monday (monday preferably by noon). if everyone wants to send me their monday weight (1/31) i can use it to update the chart for next week.
  • smwert
    Options
    Great job. We had some big losers (actually winners) this week. Congrats everyone.
    smwert
  • cah0806
    Options
    Thank you so much. I tried to do it, but got frustrated. Also, my daughter (baby) has RSV and it's been a rough week for us. I am at 160 and weighed today at 159.6. It has been 5 years since I have seen the 150's and I am super happy!! Thanks again for taking charge. You are awesome....oh and great work everyone! Nice to see those losses!

Christy
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Thanks for taking over the chart. I have been MIA for a couple of days. I've been pretty sick. I'm down in my back and went to a chiropractor for the first time on Monday. I was terribly sore yesterday but today was the worst. I think I got food poisoning at the Paula Deen restaurant in Cherokee, NC. We ate there Tuesday for our date day and I was sooo sick by the time we got back home. I had a rough night. Hopefully tonight will be better, still feeling cruddy. I have missed my class all week due to my back. I am going to my M.D. tomorrow to have it x-rayed and will go from there. Hope you are all doing well. TTYL.
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    You did it!!!

Sadly, had I reported my weight, it would have been WAY higher than than. Working out more, eating more, gaining weight.
  • amcmillan730
    Options
    I don't mind... it just might not be done until wednesday (hopefully at the latest).

Could everyone post/or send me what this past week's weight was? and then send me a weight again this week... sunday/monday/ whatever. haha. just want to make sure i have acurate info for everyone :)
  • wyze
    Options
    WEll done and thanks for doing the chart, it looks great...:flowerforyou:

My current weight is 219.4
  • cah0806
    Options
    Don't know how, but I lost a bit of weight this week. Seems like I've been eating more ...go figure:noway:
    Last week I hit 160
    This morning I weighed in at 157.8.
    Woohoo!
    Christy
  • wyze
    Options
    219lbs this week. Good luck guys
  • amcmillan730
    Options
    sorry... still haven't gotten a chance to do the chart :( however, i only received weigh-ins from 2 people. anybody out there? ha