No More Excuses -- Week 60

Options

Replies

• tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Good morning...My weight this a.m. was 159. I started back to bootcamp today and we will be weighing in on Fridays there. It is a ten week program again. I'm so excited to start back. Had a great workout and burned 1035 calories. It was harder for me than P90X plyo but I have been doing little to nothing since the other class ended the first of December. I think I will get back on track quickly though. Hope you all have a good day. Gotta go get some typing done.
  • wyze
    wyze Posts: 248
    Options
    Hello. 223.2 this week
  • smwert
    smwert Posts: 300
    Options
    I am 149.8 today
    smwert
  • tamelab
    Options
    Happy Hump Day!
  • tamelab
    Options
    OK...I'm gonna have a better day day. Tomorrow is my first weekly weigh in for my new bootcamp class and I am up 2 pounds. I have been eating like a Hoover. I am so mad at myself. I have started a daily bible devotion for dieters and I hope the encouragement helps. Hope you all have a great day!

Where did everybody go?
  • cah0806
    cah0806 Posts: 112
    Options
    OK...I'm gonna have a better day day. Tomorrow is my first weekly weigh in for my new bootcamp class and I am up 2 pounds. I have been eating like a Hoover. I am so mad at myself. I have started a daily bible devotion for dieters and I hope the encouragement helps. Hope you all have a great day!

Where did everybody go?

I am here, Tammy! Hanging in there...been a busy couple of weeks between work, school, and family. Plus my daughter is in a musical at school that I am helping with. Seems like I don't even sit down at night till 9:00.
    Don't be so hard on yourself. You have said you need the group setting for encouragement and to stay on track. So this new bootcamp will get you going again. 2 pounds is not bad for someone who says they eat like a Hoover. Shoot, I gain 2 pounds by thinking about pizza!
    Hope today found bootcamp lots of fun and full of motivation. Glad to hear of the Bible devotion. I did one called The Lord's Table (I think that is the name) with a group from church that I liked.
    Take care and have a great weekend. See you for weigh-in!
    Christy
  • ClaryPR
    ClaryPR Posts: 47
    Options
    Hello everyone.

I'm going great, I've lost 20 pounds, just 6 pounds and I'll go for half of my goal... I wondered, what happens with jack. I hope this good and come back soon...

Take Care everyone
  • wyze
    Options
    Yeah has anyone heard from Jack, i am beginning to worry abit. Hey jack, let us know ur okay buddy
  • justjack51
    justjack51 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I am still here, just not as focused these days on my diet. Still exercising during, just not keeping track of calories anymore.

If someone would like to take over the charting, I would be glad to teach someone how to do it. It takes about 10-15 min to do.
  • smwert
    Options
    gLAD Y OU ARE OKAY jACK. tHANKS FOR ALL YOU DID WITH CHARTING IN TEH PASTE. i AM STRUGGLING BUT WHAT ELSE IS NEW
    SNMWERT,.
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    gym scale says i've lost 2.5 lbs since last week. home scales says i've lost nothing. since it's been 10lbs since my last plateau... and TOM's on the way... I'm going to leave my weight the same... and hope my home scales show a loss soon.

PS. kind of in a funk today. not sure what my deal is... besides pms of course! haha
  • tamelab
    Options
    Hi all...Glad to hear everyone is doing well. I'm still hanging in. I am trying to get back on track with eating. Exercise is back on track since class started again. Hopefully will see some results this Friday at weigh-in. Talk to y'all soon.
  • tamelab
    Options
    OK...I reset my ticker to show the pounds I have gained back during the holidays. Now that I have admitted it to myself maybe I can make them go away. I had a tooth filled this morning and can't eat. Maybe that can be my new weight loss plan:laugh: Hope you all have a healthy day!
  • wyze
    Options
    Good to see you just jack, Hope things calm down for you.WEight stays the same for this week 223.4
  • tamelab
    Options
    I am still here, just not as focused these days on my diet. Still exercising during, just not keeping track of calories anymore.

If someone would like to take over the charting, I would be glad to teach someone how to do it. It takes about 10-15 min to do.

I can't commit right now. I'm in the middle of starting school and am crazy busy so I understand if you don't have time to do the chart. Thanks for all the hard work you have done for us.
  • cah0806
    cah0806 Posts: 112
    Options

Sent Jack a message that I can take over if needed. Kind of feel responsible since Amanda J and I were the founding "mothers" so to speak. I'll let you guys know what happens.

You can send me instructions, Jack. Take care of yourself and thanks.

Have a great week.

Christy
  • smwert
    Options
    That would be great if someone took over. This is my favourite forum. I just don't think I have the computer expertise or time to do it. Thanks!!
    smwert
  • tamelab
    Options

Sent Jack a message that I can take over if needed. Kind of feel responsible since Amanda J and I were the founding "mothers" so to speak. I'll let you guys know what happens.

You can send me instructions, Jack. Take care of yourself and thanks.

Have a great week.

Christy

Thank you Christy! We appreciate you:flowerforyou:
  • tamelab
    Options
    Good morning...I'm off to bootcamp. I am going to SCC to take the entrance exam today and I would appreciate any prayers you can send my way. 20+ years is a looong time to be out of school. I'm excited but scared at the same time. Hopefully I will score high enough so I don't have to take an extra math class. I have always hated math:grumble: If all that falls in line, then I have to see if I can afford to go back. I told my husband we may have to sell one of the boys:laugh: Hope you all have a great day!
  • tamelab
    Options
    I got in 60 minutes of interval training this morning and feel fabulous. I am still up a few pounds today but I am back on track eating better (I hope).

Monster Jam this weekend with my 11 year old...yeah! He loves it and I can tolerate it. Hope you all have a great weekend.

P.S....I passed my entrance exam and don't have to take any math classes. WOO HOO!