what are the foods your glad you dont like?

Options

Replies

• melissab071475
    Options
    Doughnuts,any white dressing, bologna, pancakes, soda, soda, soda, and frozen food snacks (example, pizza rolls and mozzarella sticks). Marshmallows, candy (Skittles, Sour Patch, etc). Pork roll. Strombolis. Burritos, but ok with quesadillas.
    Pork rinds. Jelly.
    Unfortunately, I love fried eggplant. I eat thin slices like a chip.
  • mangogirl272727
    mangogirl272727 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    There isn't much I don't like, but I'm glad I don't like:
    mayo
    beer (ugghhhh...shudders)
    And I only like crispy cookies! Melt-in-your mouth crispy cookie deliciousness. I don't understand why anyone would like a chewy cookie.

And I can take or leave chips (both corn and potato) and steak. I don't dislike either of those two per say, but I just have no desire to eat them. Unlike pretty much everything else on earth muahahaha.
  • arussell134
    arussell134 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    I have a few!

Mayonnaise (there are a lot on this thread that don't like it!)
    Dressings like Ranch, Thousand Island
    Pasta Salad, Potato Salad
    Deviled Eggs

I'm also not a huge seafood eater. Sometimes this may be good (saves on calories), other times I think I could benefit if I liked more of it.
  • alpacalypsia
    alpacalypsia Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've never liked cheesy noodles. Macaroni and cheese, chicken alfredo pasta, you name it. Cheese on pasta is a very off-putting flavour for me, not sure why...
  • thecharizardtamer
    thecharizardtamer Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Donuts, ground beef, hot dogs, coconut, coffee, onion rings, my biggest aversion is custard like in eclairs and napoleon, hard to type it even. Glad to see someone else doesn't like water chestnuts. Ice cream is also a take-it-or-leave-it-food, meh.
  • Denisebar
    Denisebar Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am happy that I dont like french fries or pizza.????
  • Cathalain
    Cathalain Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Not wild about a lot of milk-based products (especially ice cream) - they leave a weird taste in my mouth. I'd take a popsicle over ice cream any day.

I don't like bacon much (I know, blasphemy). I prefer turkey bacon over the "real thing".

Also not much of a "sweets" eater, though I'll have something on occasion. My downfall is salty things, not sweet things.
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    Donuts. They are such a temptation to all the males in my family, but except for those little cider donuts at the apple farms in autumn, I could live without ever eating another donut. They are so heavy and sit in my stomach like lead.
  • StrawberryJam40
    StrawberryJam40 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Mint.

When I lived with my sister and I'd go on a 'diet' I would ask her to make her brownies with mint in them or on them so I'd leave them alone.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Ooh I was looking for this post because I couldn't think of anything before...

but cupcakes! Not crazy about them. Could easily pass.
  • LilyMammoth
    LilyMammoth Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I really don't like fried dough.
  • jodynolte
    jodynolte Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake
  • JoshLikesBeer
    JoshLikesBeer Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Mayonnaise, mayonnaise-based condiments, and foods in which mayonnaise is a prominent ingredient.

Cake, doughnuts, sweet beverages.

Pasteurized processed cheese food.

White bread.
  • shaumom
    shaumom Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    Coffee and eggs - can't stand them.

Found out a few years back that I'm allergic to both and never knew! Not eating eggs has really cut out a lot of higher calories foods, so that's convenient. And I'm always really grateful that my dislike of coffee meant I didn't have a coffee habit that I had to overcome, phew!
  • Runcakes
    Runcakes Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Meat, fried foods
  • spanderholic
    spanderholic Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Mac and cheese... yuck!
  • LilyOfTheValley008
    LilyOfTheValley008 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Coke and any type of soft drink. It was never in my house as a kid and for that I am grateful.
    People here saying they dislike nutella though! Blasphemy...
  • on2016
    on2016 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Alcohol. Just never liked any alcoholic drinks. Not really a big fan of carbonated drinks either. At least that offsets some of my other weaknesses, like sweets!
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Brussel sprouts, raisins, Mt. Dew, mangos and angel food cake. . .no 3,2,1 mug cake for me :'(
  • Catter_05
    Catter_05 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm really glad I don't like fast food, cake, bacon, things like Oreos and those pies that come individually wrapped. Any of those cheap high sugar foods are not my thing, except ice cream. I love ice cream. However, as soon as I was told to limit my sugars and carbs all of the stuff I never even wanted to eat were really tempting!