• wecancollide
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • mizliz1981
    Options
    Keep it up! You look so much happier.
  • jennygar4
    Options
    oh my gosh! i am so proud of you! great job!
  • panda742002
    panda742002 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    That is awesome good for you! You should love you self for what you have done for your body and your self. You are going to enjoy life more. Even thinking of the future for your kids. You will be here for the long haul. That is my biggest motivation is my kids. I want to see the grow up and see all their major events in life and not be worried if I will ft into some where to sit or if I can walk that far.

Keep up the good work!!!

Dawn
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    That is awesome good for you! You should love you self for what you have done for your body and your self. You are going to enjoy life more. Even thinking of the future for your kids. You will be here for the long haul. That is my biggest motivation is my kids. I want to see the grow up and see all their major events in life and not be worried if I will ft into some where to sit or if I can walk that far.

Keep up the good work!!!

Dawn
    Yeah my kids were my biggest motivation too I wanted to be able to go to the park and run around without huffing and puffing and sweating like a pig!! Lol
  • jwd28
    jwd28 Posts: 765
    Options
    Wow. Fantastic job!
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I hope to someday be posting pictures like these!!!!! I am also starting out right around the 340 mark (cringing as I type that...wow.). You know you're fat when you have to buy a high capacity scale.

Anyway, I'm friending you because you are incredibly inspirational and I Need to take cues from you!!! Congrats on your success!!!!
  • tsomo
    tsomo Posts: 44
    Options
    oh my godddd... how amazing, you look so great now!!
  • wifee2one
    Options
    you look amazing!!! prayerfully that's me in a year!!! :)
  • jayshann
    jayshann Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    All of you are doing great.
  • AECobb738
    AECobb738 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow . . . congratulations! You look AMAZING!! Your story is inspiring to me, as our goals are very similar. I hope that in one year, I can be where you are and understand what you're feeling right now. You should be very proud of yourself!

3622912.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sunbeam11
    Options
    Wow, you are fabulous! Great work! :)
  • KellyB618
    Options
    WOW!!!! GREAT JOB!!! You look awesome!
  • merichick
    merichick Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    oh wow!!! you look fantastic, and have achieved so much, you are truly an inspiration and your photos must be a brilliant source of motivation. xxx
  • princessren
    Options
    OMG, you have done an AMAZING job, congratulations! :D
  • Flintstones
    Options
    you go girl :-)
  • Zoomer2
    Zoomer2 Posts: 34
    Options
    Totally Totally AMAZING!!!! You have inspired me to take some pics!
  • shrinkinggoddess
    Options
    AWESOME!! Congratulations.
  • KJPMom
    KJPMom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational!!!!
  • Shakoda
    Options
    You look amazing. Congratulations on sticking with your weight loss goal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!