Looking for those who have 100 + to lose

Options
My name is Laura. I am 30 years old. I am married and I have 2 kids. I am a Stay At Home Mom. My Daughter Anna Grace is 5 years old and she is in Kindergarten. My Son Jacob is 3 years old and he is still at home with me. I have over 100 pounds to lose to reach my goal weight of being 115 pounds. I am looking for people who are looking to lose over 100 pounds to be friends with, to motivate me and I will do the same for you. Please feel free to add me to your friends list.

Replies

• pedailey
    Options
    Hi Im 26 and 2 years ago when I was at my heaviest I weighed 340 lbs - just remember slow and steady wins the race and nothing makes up for moving
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    Hi Laura! I too am looking to lose AT LEAST 100 pounds. I am 315 pounds @ 6'2". I would love to be around 200-215, that is my goal at this point.

I love this site, its offered unbelievable motivation for me! I just started this journey, but i feel more motivated than ever to change my life.

Phil.
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Hi Im 26 and 2 years ago when I was at my heaviest I weighed 340 lbs - just remember slow and steady wins the race and nothing makes up for moving

Thanks. Yes, slow and steady wins the race. I love that saying and it's one of my favorite b/c it's true. I weigh 295.4 right now but I know I have lost some, I promised myself I will only weigh once a week and so that day is coming up on the 10th so we will see.
  • Knaroz
    Knaroz Posts: 23
    Options
    Its amazing how quick it can go, I had my surgery in July 2010 and already down over 100. It has really slowed down during the holidays and the cold weather because I can't exercise the way I was, but I feel like spring will be here soon and still using my Wii to try and help coax the pounds off lol. Good luck and you can do it. Friend me if you wish because I am still shooting to loose at least another 50 or so (I hope)!!
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    bump
  • overit
    overit Posts: 273
    Options
    Hi, Laura, I am Jamie. I am looking at losing at least 100 lbs. Kind of scary actually typing that out. Good luck with your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend. I can sure use the encouragement and support just as much as I like to encourage and support others :)
  • WeightLossTrek
    Options
    I am trying to lose a lot of weight. I have just started my program. From what I have read, having a structured plan is key.
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Hi, Laura, I am Jamie. I am looking at losing at least 100 lbs. Kind of scary actually typing that out. Good luck with your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend. I can sure use the encouragement and support just as much as I like to encourage and support others :)

hi Jamie. Yeah it is kinda of scary typing out that you have to lose 100 pounds. I sent you a friend request.
  • FutureFormerFatGurl
    Options
    I am Holly...first time posting..I to have more than 100 to lose..Waving hi!!! Now off to figure out how to make a cute signature line and ticker =)
  • overit
    Options
    Welcome, Holly!! Good luck :)
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Welcome Holly!
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • christan04
    Options
    I have 57lbs of my 100lbs left to lose. The day I delivered I was 240lbs at 5'7''. Never again. Period.
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    I have 57lbs of my 100lbs left to lose. The day I delivered I was 240lbs at 5'7''. Never again. Period.

You have done so great at your weight loss. I can't wait to say I have lost x amount of weight. I will never again get back to 295.4 pounds after I get it off. Too much on someone who is 5'1 1/2".
  • 311Phil
    311Phil Posts: 397
    Options
    We can do this!! all it takes is dedication and more importantly, the support to do so!
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    That is exactly right, we can do this!!!!!!!!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    When I get to my goal weight I will have lost 110 pounds. I'm almost halfway there. Slow and steady definitely wins the race. It's a marathon not a sprint. Keep up your hard work laura. :flowerforyou:
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    When I get to my goal weight I will have lost 110 pounds. I'm almost halfway there. Slow and steady definitely wins the race. It's a marathon not a sprint. Keep up your hard work laura. :flowerforyou:

Thanks so much Jess!!
  • overit
    Options

That is awesome! Keep up your great work :-D
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    WHen i loose all my weight i will have a total of around 160ish lbs lost ...soo funny i want to loose more than i actually want to weight...HOping to get around 155, which means I still have 100 lbs to go.

You can do it!! You are doing awesome and we will all succeed.!!