30 Day Shred Starting Monday, January 10th, 2011

Options

Replies

• beckyprice
    Options
    d2 L2 ..sore..but i feel better .knowing the end results that are yet to come..yesterday thought i was going to have a heartattack half way through.. but i made it through okay ..i did it better today...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK EVERYONE:wink:
  • RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    Options
    I bought the DVD this morning but because it was a snow day I had both my 3yo & 5yo as well as the 3 month old that I babysit...so no progress! I did do a little on the Wii for entertainment w/the kids but that was about it.

Looking forward to tomorrow and will be knocking this out before the kids wake up :)
  • nthnswmn
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2 done!
    I pushed myself through it, knowing I'd feel good on the other side. I'm glad I made myself do it.
  • cre8ivtchr
    Options
    L1D2 done! I improved in some areas and I can tell I pushed myself harder this time. My rumpasaurus muscles are sore! No pain, no gain!

Great job everyone, keep persevering, it will be worth it in the end!
  • danniwhit
    danniwhit Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I reserved this book at my local library last week and it just came in...I am going to pick it up by this weekend, and will be starting it the day after I pick it up! Good luck to everyone who has started, I am excited to start it!
  • semperfiwife
    Options
    Oh day 2...a little easier, but still pretty tough!
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    L1D2 is done! I was feeling sore last night, and this morning I had a few aches and pains. After working out though I feel much better! Guess I needed to get my muscles warmed up and stretched :)

I think the hardest part for me in lvl 1 so far is doing the first 2 minute cardio section (jumping jacks, jump rope, jumping jacks, jump rope)..so out of breath...lol :)

Good job everyone on the workouts!!
  • marciml
    marciml Posts: 41
    Options
    this is a wonderful group. I started last saturday, so I'm two days ahead. May I join your Shred party? :)

I did L1D4 this morning. I can tell that my push-ups are getting better and my calves feel soooo much better today. I was walking stiff legged this morning. LOL.

I love the burn, even though it hurts so much!

Best of luck all! :flowerforyou:
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    i will start tomorrow, can i still join? lol
  • MelanieP_TX
    MelanieP_TX Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I just started the DVD (I did it 3 times twice at level 1 and once at level 2) but haven't gotten around to taking my measurements. I would love to join your group!
  • Bubbas12
    Bubbas12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    L1 D3 is done. I didn't think I was going to be able to do it today because my son is sick, but I decided to fit it in while he was sleeping. I didn't do my yoga this morning but I will tomorrow.

I like reading about everyone's progress. It helps keep me motivated.
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    JM Level 1/Day 2 done! I definitely felt some soreness in my arms and shoulder area. I haven't incorporated weights in a while. Feels good!
  • knsidaway
    Options
    I love the 30 day shred. I have a little trouble getting through it but my endurance is increasing. Way to go.
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1D2. Wow were my quads sore- I was so afraid to try the lunges! The cardio really loosened them up though. As much as I hate it, it definitely helped a bunch. I'll take some measurements tonight if I can a measuring tape.

Keep up the good work everyone.
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    L1D2 complete. Still whining thru that first circuit. Looking forward to tomorrow. LG
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I did it too!!! L1D2, and I have to admit it was easier today even after being sore most of the day. Tomorrow should be even better. Thanks for the support!!!!:smile:
  • happydaywitty
    happydaywitty Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Done with L1 D2. Yahoo!!! Easier today. I think I'm going to really like this. :o)
  • Zippy01
    Options
    L1D2 done last night, definately easier today, although arms are a little sore. Can't wait to do it again tonight :)
  • RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    Options
    Finally got around to having 20 minutes to myself and knocked out D1L1. I am going to attempt D2L1 later today at the kids' nap time so I can attempt to catch up w/the Monday starters.

Did well throughout but it is easier to allow yourself to slack at home than the gym. I am hoping I will keep my self going at 100%!
  • LilSweetie785
    Options
    Actually managed to finish the whole workout yesterday(Day2) after modifying the jump rope and just jogging in place. Had to put my weights down a couple times on the bend and press but I made it through the whole workout and burned 380 calories!! I thought it would be horrible cause I was so sore but it actually made my muscles feel better! And later on I was even more sore. lol Can't wait for today's workout!

Just wanted to add that I think my issue on day 1 was that I hadn't had anything to drink combined with too much exertion from the jump rope segment.
    Anyone have soreness in their elbows? Didn't know that was possible. LOL