Summer Crunch Time Challenge

Options

Replies

• kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    A little late this week, my weigh in yesterday morning was 172.8 almost to that 170 point, so close and yet so far :smile:
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    A little late this week, my weigh in yesterday morning was 172.8 almost to that 170 point, so close and yet so far :smile:

You're doing so well Kendra!!!!
  • kendradl
    Options
    Thanx Joni, gettin back on track after being off for a few weeks so I guess I got rewarded for it and it feels great.

How have you been doing?
  • PercyPig
    Options
    I'm almost back at the weight I was at before leaving on holiday which is pretty great because it means that in 2 weeks I lost what took 4 weeks to put on. I'm feeling pretty motivated to keep going at it now and maybe after my endless losing 3 kilos, putting on 3 kilos I might actually make it this time :-)

Matt has come crawling back like a dog with his tail between his legs and while I figure out whether I want to give him another chance he's taking me out for dates, which is actually quite fun. I'm not forgetting what happened but it's nice for us to rediscover eachother a little. And at least it has put some spark back in my eyes.

I'm off on a business trip to India in a week which I'm very excited about. I'm going to be staying there on my own for 3 weeks though! And when I come back I have my 10k race, so I know I'll be spending a lot of time out there training (already checked out the hotel and it has a massive gym :smile: ) I ran 63 minutes for the first time a few weeks ago and was so proud! It's really crazy how much running helps you mentally, it has made me so much stronger!

Have a great week ladies, whoever still reads this :-)
  • kendradl
    Options
    Hey Joni - I still check in here on a regular basis and I think Mandie also visits so there are a few of us still here. Congrats on the weight loss and getting back to where you were that must be a fabulous feeling. Your motivation is awesome by the way and you will do great I believe you have got this and will succeed.

Your bus trip to India sounds wonderful, I would love to visit there some day - have fun!!!

I am still working on my running, signed up for my first 5K on June 18 and I scared, nervous and excited all at the same time. I know I can do that and I want it so bad that I am going to work my butt off getting it and I just keep hoping that I am able to succeed and enjoy it when I am finished. Also considering signing up for 2 more 5K's this summer but want to see how my first one goes first.

Hope you also have a great week :happy:
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I was reading this thread and wondering how everyone is doing on their summer challenge!! Tell me something good!!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 155-160
    I workout 4-6 days per week at the gym & plan on doing the 30 day shred again in March/April to tone up some more!
    -Mandie-

I love that I weigh 154 now!
    Keep up all the great work ladies...& JONI have an awesome time in India & good luck with the dawggg ;)
  • kendradl
    Options
    I changed my weigh in days to Saturday so for today's weigh in *drum roll please* 171.6 - so happy to finally be back on track. And my measurements for this month are:
    Hips 38"
    Breast 37.5"
    Thigh 27.5"
    Upper Arm 13"
    Waist 36"
    Waist (Smallest) 31"

Down a total of 4" overall.

Hope everyone has a fabulous Saturday :happy:
  • PercyPig
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just saw my ticker and it says "10 pounds lost"!! Woohoo, finally got the first 10 in!

Arrived in India today and will be here for 3 weeks... without a scale... so let's hope I get home to a really small number! I'm definitely going to try to continue here, but it will be hard work since I will be eating hotel food only. The gym seems amazing though!!

Have a great week!
  • kendradl
    Options
    Have a fabulous time in India Joni, someday I will definitely have to visit. You are doing awesome and having a gym to use while away from home works great. Enjoy and talk to you soon!!!
  • nesa98
    nesa98 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    153.8 this week.

Sorry for the late posting...
  • Ding724
    Options
    June 25th was the deadline for this challenge...is anyone still even around? If so, does anyone want to keep going for a little longer? I've decided to lose another 5-8lbs and could us some extra support & accountability so let me know if you'd like to buddy up for awhile longer! :flowerforyou:

Current Weight: 153.8
  • PercyPig
    Options
    Was it really June 25th?! Wow, crazy how time flies! I definitely want to stay in touch with you guys, I liked this little group. Though Mandie I believe you're starting up a new thread? If so can you post the link? I'm still in India for another week so without scale but will post weight when I get back x
  • Ding724
    Options
    Mandie I believe you're starting up a new thread? If so can you post the link? I'm still in India for another week so without scale but will post weight when I get back x

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/276644-those-last-stubborn-lbs-support-group
  • kendradl
    Options
    I am back from holidays :noway: Wish i was still gone but somehow I need to make some money so i can take these little trips :smile:

I would love to continue to keep in touch with you guys, everyone is so supportive and helpful and I really need that more than I like to admit.

What thread do we want to use?
  • PercyPig
    Options
    I miss this group! :sad:
  • kendradl
    Options
    Me too :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Ding724
    Options
    Wellllllllllll why don't we start it up again? we can SHAKE it up :drinker: :tongue:

We could start a new thread for another 5-10 women or something...the kickin christmas crew or something dorky like that :blushing:

just an idea...I know that I COULD CERTAINLY use the accountability again...i've been slacking
  • kendradl
    Options
    Mandie - I totally love that idea and I love the name you picked out as well, it is not dorky at all :wink: Okay maybe a little bit but it is still fabulous :happy: I like the time period and everything, we should do this. I know I could really use the accountability and the motivation from friends again and this little challenge was awesome for that and for me.

Let me know when you start this up - I don't want to miss out on it :happy:
  • PercyPig
    Options
    Kickin Christmas Crew sounds amazing :smile: Let me check in with Jamie and Alyshe as well to see if they want back in.

I do want to keep it small as well because what was amazing is that I feel I really got to know you guys and that motivates me so much more, there are some other challenges out there with 500 members and I just feel lost in those.