Football!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Our Brady who art in Foxboro, hallowed be thy arm. Thy bowl will come, it will be won, in Dallas as it is in New England. Give us this Sunday, our weekly win, and give us many touchdown passes, but do not let the Jets pass against us. Lead us not into frustration, but deliver us to the valley of the Superbowl. For thine is the MVP, the best of the AFC, and the glory of the Patriots, now and forever, AMEN!
    :happy:
  • DS13
    DS13 Posts: 136
    Options
    FC Barcelona

Madrid! :P

Jets will beat the Patriots!

(I like rooting against people. Bwahaha)
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I really don't follow sports (my inlaws got me the jersey :laugh: ) but my husband is from Baltimore, so... GO RAVENS!!!

Me too!!! Me too!!!

Oh, wait, never mind................:grumble:
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    FC Barcelona

Madrid! :P

Jets will beat the Patriots!

(I like rooting against people. Bwahaha)

Mark my words the Jets will not beat sissy Tom Brady cause they are gonna get the same lame calls the Ravens got last night so that the NFL can have a Wussy Tom and Big Ben showdown. Money talks!
  • ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    :heart: the Steelers! Still can't believe they came back to win that game against the birds last night! :smile:
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    FC Barcelona

Man. Utd. Thank God Ronaldo left and went to Real Madrid...I couldn't take any more of the 'injuries'. He may be good looking but he's such a patsy!
  • vikesfan23
    Options
    VIKINGS- A TRUE FAN. lOVE THE GAME , RESPECTS THE PLAYERS ABILITIES, LOVE MY TEAM.

DON'T LIKE CHILDRES, DON'T LIKE FAVRE
    MISS RANDY, MISS C. CARTER, EVEN MISS TICE AND CULPEPPER.

LOVE A.P, HARVIN, RICE, SHIANCOE,AND EVEN B BERRIAN

I BLEED PURPLE AND GOLD
  • sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JAG995
    JAG995 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Patriots all the way!!!!
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Gotta love the Green and Gold! Go Packers!
    And..for college, FSU of course:)
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Bucs and Dolphins fan here. Today, however, I am rooting especially hard for the Patriots. Just have to see them get rid of the Jets and quiet them down for the rest of the season!
  • IronSheff
    IronSheff Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    die-hard Cowboys fan here, but I'm going with the Patriots in the playoffs this year. They have looked unstoppable, especially in the second half of the season. Could the week off hurt their momentum though? We shall see in just a little while.
  • Nicmc8
    Nicmc8 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Poor Seahawks:( While they didn't deserve the second chances they got, I was really hoping they could pull off a win today. Hasslebeck made some great throws, no one wanted to catch them today.
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    glad I havent seen any Ravens or Cleveland fans!

Purple and Black baby, the colors of the Steelers bruises this weekend after Ray gets done with them :smokin:

Go Ravens!

Well Ray got done, but not with the outcome he (and the rest of the Ravens) had planned for! :laugh:

Born and raised in the 'burgh so its STEELERS ALL DAY BABY! And even if I wasn't from Pittsburgh, how can you not respect the ONLY team in the league with 6 rings ((soon to be 7))???!!!!??? :smokin:
  • Bob1062
    Bob1062 Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm a glutton for punishment, I am a Browns Fan. But hey the bright side is....errr....ok there is no bright side. I know what cub fans feel like...wait until next year.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    Falcons are my #1 favorite (because I live in Atlanta).

Patriots are my #2 fave (because I was born in MA)

This has been a sad, sad weekend for me :cry: :cry: :cry: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    Auburn Tigers (War Eagle! - Have to say it - it's been a half-century, for goodness sake! :laugh: ) and the Broncos!
  • DS13
    DS13 Posts: 136
    Options
    I'm a glutton for punishment, I am a Browns Fan. But hey the bright side is....errr....ok there is no bright side. I know what cub fans feel like...wait until next year.

Bright side is Peyton Hillis! At least for my fantasy team. :D
  • lizzy1106
    Options
    GO BEARS!!!!!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I would have to say Portsmouth...but they are a 'football' team and not an American football team....I don't understand American football at all...it seems that it's a bit like rugby with weird too tight clothes, loads of pads and a helmet!! Also the players all seem to be much fatter than rugby players and there are SO many of them all standing about doing very little and so many OTHER people on the pitch too, what is that all about? They don't have that in rugby either. I know that American football started out as rugby, in the past, but I find it different enough to be confusing.