What does your screen name stand for?

Options
SoupNazi
SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
Hello all!

Someone posted this topic awhile ago and it was SO very interesting. I am seeing alot of newer folks on here and thought it would be fun to do it again.

Mine comes from a character from one of my all time favorite shows...Seinfeld.

What about yours?

Replies

• SoupNazi
    Options
    Hello all!

Someone posted this topic awhile ago and it was SO very interesting. I am seeing alot of newer folks on here and thought it would be fun to do it again.

Mine comes from a character from one of my all time favorite shows...Seinfeld.

What about yours?
  • Adele
    Adele Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Mine is so boring - it is my first name - it used to be my first and last name and someone told me that probably wasn't a good idea so I changed it! :o))
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    I got mine from a phrase my grandma in KY used all the time when we were little and we would fret about useless things... she used to tell us kids.... "It's all gravy" meaning... don't sweat it... my boys grew up hearing... it's all gravy baby... lol so here I am... Gravy gurl.... it's not because I have an obsession with gravy :laugh:
  • BlazinEmerald
    BlazinEmerald Posts: 842
    Options
    Blazin = Last name is pronounced Blaze, but diff spelling and Emerald = my sons birth stone
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I'm not 100% sure who came up with it, either my daughter or my hubby..
    I think my daughter started calling her father "daddypants" and thus, I became "mamapants" by default...lol
    So I am the mama and I wear the pants!! muhaha! lol
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I couldn't think of a good one when i started so it was initials and what I wanted to do which was lose as in weight. LOL I really should change it because I have a different one for the chat room. There i call myself thebusmommy because I have so many little kids on my route and I really do the mommy thing with them. Hand out tissues for runny noses, help with homework(I give pencils out), and in general teach them social manners on the bus. Worst case scenario and it has happened, deal with a child who is sick to their stomach, that is really scary for some little kids, not to mention smelly in and enclosed bus.
  • Caramel Cutie
    Options
    I am a fraternity little sister, and the brothers would call me Caramel Cutie because of the tone of my skin. :tongue:
  • chelle1717
    chelle1717 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Mine's super-boring. My name is Michelle (thus "Chelle") and 17 is my favorite #. Not my lucky, just my favorite. Interesting, right?

"MamaPants" is so cute! I call my mom "Moomalicious." haha
  • ceo_of_5
    ceo_of_5 Posts: 9
    Options
    Mine is simple
    I always say I run my household...so hub started calling me the ceo and we have 5 in our houshold ! :laugh:

Goodnight everyone =)
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    My birthday is on halloween:happy:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Well I am "fat" and because of that I have no energy to do anything...therefore "sis" short for sissy.
    Besides BUFFET MOLESTER was too long to type.
  • GravyGurl
    Options

We could just call you BM for short :laugh:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Ummmm...PrincessLaundry...

It's the only thing I'm absolute ruler of on the planet. Yey. :laugh:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    HAHA!

I got my name from the game "Chubby Bunny" (I never did...stuffing as many marshmallows in my mouth at one time sounds stupid). Well one of my older brothers who is rather big (6'4" - 350+lbs) became "Fluffy Bunny" so when someone mentioned changing names on here for safety it just came to mind.....Besides, I always wanted to put it on my car plates. :happy:

It makes me smile. Cause chubby bunnies are cute.
  • SoupNazi
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: Buffet Molester:laugh: :laugh:

BM reminds me of bowel movement.....which of course, would also be fitting after molestin' a buffet.:laugh:
  • fatsis
    Options

Make that 2 reasons for not using buffett molester.:laugh: :laugh:
  • fatsis
    Options

BM reminds me of bowel movement.....which of course, would also be fitting after molestin' a buffet.:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    Mine is for my favorite car:love:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    iLuvSparkles has always been my screen name, since around 1997 when AIM got very popular. Ive been lucky enough to get to it first on most things i sign up for so its pretty much my 'handle' if you will. And all it really means is that i am like a raccoon...i looove shiny sparkly stuff! especialy of the silver persuasion.
  • GravyGurl
    Options

:laugh: yeah after I posted I thought of what BM stood for and figured I would just leave it at that... figured someone would pick up on it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: