What does your screen name stand for?

Options

Replies

• charlie0309
    charlie0309 Posts: 11
    Options
    My middle name is Charlotte- always loved the nick name Charlie. And birthday is March 9.
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options

Manda, I never thought of you as being so insensitive to spiders..... you seemed so sweet :laugh: :laugh:

Shhh... that's what I use to lull them into a false sense of security... and then,

*WHACK!*

I hate 'piders.

Itsy, bitsy spider got smooshed by Manda's shoe
    all other insects, watch out ,she'll get you too

Out jumps Sarge with a magazine
    saving all arachnids from getting scrambled brains!
    :laugh:

Wow...I've been on here way too much today!

yanno.... I sat here and read that and sang it to itsy bitsy spider in my head as I was reading it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • neurogirl
    neurogirl Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Well, mine is kind of odd. I am a currently finishing my PhD in neuropsychology. I love brains :smile: Thus, Neurogirl. I'm a nerd at times...it's a good thing :happy:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Mine is pretty simple, I am the 2nd born of a set of twins.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Mine is pretty simple, I am the 2nd born of a set of twins.

LOL That's great!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Well, mine is kind of odd. I am a currently finishing my PhD in neuropsychology. I love brains :smile: Thus, Neurogirl. I'm a nerd at times...it's a good thing :happy:

That's great! Good for you. Nerds rock!
  • katya
    katya Posts: 11
    Options
    I was lucky to have my first name not registered by anyone, so I took it. Well, it's actually short for Yekaterina. ;-)
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    *psst! Phatsis, it's time to pass the binocs dude....*
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    My name comes from an inside joke in high school. I had a friend who would always notice every single time I wore this one grey sweatshirt. I didn't wear it THAT often, but she would ALWAYS notice! So, she would say that I would wear it every day!! haha..so, when it came time to coming up with my first e-mail address, I wanted something unique, so greysweatshirt was born! :)
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    You gals all have good creative names, mines the one I've been using for probably 10 years, its based off my 1973 Plymouth Barracuda I restored from junk and Muscle as in muscle car, as you can tell in my pics i need all the power i can get to move my flabby 3 pack stomach of jelly!

My lifes dream is a 1970 Dodge Challenger. I had a friend in college who had a Superbird 440 six pack. The horn even sounded like the roadrunner. Mopar baby.

love0030.gif
    A person after my own heart....I love these old cars!love0030.gif
  • barracudamuscle
    barracudamuscle Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Manda, Ive got some videos you might or might not like!

In Iraq and Afganistan me and the boys would get bored and also get sick of pulling Camel Spiders, Scorpions, Praying Mantis's out of our boots and out from prettymuch anywhere so we'd keep um as pets eventually and then being bored we'd have our pets "faceoff" LOL.

Some are againist this, some are not, you know what though? They were going to die anyways weather from my boot or from another insect, they are like cockroaches over there. I had my favorite camel spider I nick named "El Diablo" which later I found out he was a she so I nicknamed her to "La Diabla" I retired her after I found out and she saw such a doll! Unfortionately I only had her for a month then got to go back home, well found out that she died about a few weeks after I left! I think it was from heart break! LOL SHe got realy tame to where you could hold her in your hand or put her on your shoulder, dam she fought like a champ though too! 7-0!

Oh well, look it up on youtube maybe you can find my videos (same screen name)
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options

Manda, I never thought of you as being so insensitive to spiders..... you seemed so sweet :laugh: :laugh:

Shhh... that's what I use to lull them into a false sense of security... and then,

*WHACK!*

I hate 'piders.

U make me proud.:bigsmile:

Fatsis, I just read your signature...............ROFL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hmmmm double trouble
  • beep
    Options

*WHACK!*

I hate 'piders.

U make me proud.:bigsmile:

Fatsis, I just read your signature...............ROFL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options

In Iraq and Afganistan me and the boys would get bored and also get sick of pulling Camel Spiders, Scorpions, Praying Mantis's out of our boots and out from prettymuch anywhere so we'd keep um as pets eventually and then being bored we'd have our pets "faceoff" LOL.

Some are againist this, some are not, you know what though? They were going to die anyways weather from my boot or from another insect, they are like cockroaches over there. I had my favorite camel spider I nick named "El Diablo" which later I found out he was a she so I nicknamed her to "La Diabla" I retired her after I found out and she saw such a doll! Unfortionately I only had her for a month then got to go back home, well found out that she died about a few weeks after I left! I think it was from heart break! LOL SHe got realy tame to where you could hold her in your hand or put her on your shoulder, dam she fought like a champ though too! 7-0!

:noway: :noway:

I already want to mush something named a camel spider.

*shudder*
  • beep
    Options

:noway: :noway:

I already want to mush something named a camel spider.

*shudder*

Aren't they unbelievably nasty?????????!!!!!!!!!!!! I had a friend send me a picture of one from Iraq while he was serving there.... UGH
  • maestrachistosa
    maestrachistosa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Mine means "funny teacher" in Spanish. I've spent a fair amount of time in Mexico and am bilingual. I teach in an area where the vast majority of my students are Latino, so I end up speaking Spanish a lot with parents/families etc....and apparently I'm of the opinion that I'm funny!
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Cowboy is my wife's nickname for me.
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    All 4 kids in my family have 1st names with Ms and middles with Js. I'm #2 - so I was always refered to as MJ2

Apparently when I was about 12 and making my first screen name I picked one really hard to tell people because of how many ways you could spell it if stated verbally so I always have to spell it out ... (mj2male etc...) Not sure why I felt the need to state in my email address that it was mail... but oh well, did I mention I was like 12...

So now that is what I use for everything I don't want my real name on since I can remember it as I still use that email address for anything that I know will send me spam :laugh:
  • maestrachistosa
    maestrachistosa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    All 4 kids in my family have 1st names with Ms and middles with Js. I'm #2 - so I was always refered to as MJ2

Apparently when I was about 12 and making my first screen name I picked one really hard to tell people because of how many ways you could spell it if stated verbally so I always have to spell it out ... (mj2male etc...) Not sure why I felt the need to state in my email address that it was mail... but oh well, did I mention I was like 12...

So now that is what I use for everything I don't want my real name on since I can remember it as I still use that email address for anything that I know will send me spam :laugh:

OK, now I feel REALLY old!! You actually had email when you were 12?!? When I was 12, I was trying to make my hair look like Madonna's in the Borderline video!!
  • janellybelly
    janellybelly Posts: 112
    Options

*WHACK!*

I hate 'piders.

yanno.... I sat here and read that and sang it to itsy bitsy spider in my head as I was reading it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So was I!!! You guys are TOO funny!!!!! :laugh: