What does your screen name stand for?

Options

Replies

• uwhuskygirl
    uwhuskygirl Posts: 320
    Options
    Mine is from my alma mater.

Univeristy of Washington Huskies (UW Husky) and well, I'm a girl, so uwhuskygirl it was.
  • janellybelly
    janellybelly Posts: 112
    Options
    Mine was my nick name growing up. But my freinds know me as Janell :happy: Mom, Dad & sisters still call me janellybelly sometimes! With MFP I should be Janelly6pack here soon! Hahahaha

*You guys are SO creative...I love them all!!! happy0065.gif
  • hearts3134
    hearts3134 Posts: 19
    Options
    My screen name is really random. When I was creating my first email account on aol I couldn't think of anything, so I was looking around the room for inspiration. I saw this little picture frame my husband (then my boyfriend) had given me with these little hearts engraved around the border. The numbers are just what aol added to make it unique. I've thought about changing it to something more meaningful, but I've used it for so long and on so many different websites, I don't think I could ever keep up with something new! :laugh:

I love hearing how everyone got their "names"!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    When my daughter was a teenager, some of her friends used to call me Momma Red because of my red hair. So I added my birthyear and became mommared53. :smile:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    mine is icupfunny..... i see you pee funny.... and 2000 is the year when i got my yahoo messenger account.... which is the same user name icupfunny2000:wink:

Just goes to show theres meat peekers every where these days!:laugh:

hey ill peek at any meat!!!! only to see if they pee funny of course:blushing:

Wow :laugh:

:noway:

*concur*

:laugh: :laugh:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    FatDancer is self explanatory...I love it and plan to use it long after I reach my goal weight...it reminds me of the heart warming kind of fat, like Fats Domino!
  • apdoxies
    apdoxies Posts: 57
    Options
    Mine's not all that interesting. My initials are AP & I breed Miniature Dachshunds, so hence the Doxies
    Put it together & you've got apdoxies. Which is my kennel name too.
    Just thought I'd share.:smile:
  • PhotographerOfNature
    PhotographerOfNature Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Hey Fatsis! I hear you on the mopar thing. I used to race a plumb crazy purple 1970 Convertible Roadrunner with a 440 in it at KCIR (Kansas City International Raceway). It was my husbands dream car and I always embarrassed him because I brought in better times than him. Racing is just in my blood I guess. I personally want a '70 Cuda in Panther Pink or Lime Light Green.

Go MOPAR!!!
  • PhotographerOfNature
    PhotographerOfNature Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Oh, and my screen name is Photographer Of Nature because I am a Wildlife & Nature Photographer.
  • beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options

Besides BUFFET MOLESTER was too long to type.

We could just call you BM for short :laugh:

ROLF:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I hate telling people I have a Bachelors of Music for the same reason....:laugh: :laugh:

Oh yes, my name.... B for my first name E for my second name; another E because I like honeybees, and P for my last name..... really has nothing to do with the Road Runner
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Wow..great names!

We have some real creative peeps on here!:smile:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Basically... Fit KB (my initials) 0707 (birth month and day) :bigsmile:

BORING!!! :yawn:

Actually thinking about changing it... :huh:
  • adore217
    adore217 Posts: 33
    Options
    Mine is a mix of my middle and last name....adore....and 217 is my first name upside down!
    Liz
    I've had it for about 8 years and use it for my usernames.
    :tongue:
  • devon
    devon Posts: 1
    Options
    One night at dinner my friends and I were talking about what cut of meat we would be if we were a piece of steak (we'd had a couple of drinks at this stage, lol). I said I'd be an Eye Fillet...which was brutally rebuffed by my friends husband who insisted that I'd be worth $5 a kilo and be a slice of Devon, lol. Bizarre I know...but catchy!
  • Starlightdusk
    Starlightdusk Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    all of these are cute or funny! mine is kinda lame I picked it in high school after my favorite time of day in the evening when the sky turns purple and you can just start to see the light from the stars, I keep it because now I have a couple of star tattoos and it fits!
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    If I used my high school nickname then my screen name would be "buddylee"! Haha!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    If I used my high school nickname then my screen name would be "buddylee"! Haha!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is too cute!
  • countrymusicgirl
    Options
    Mine's pretty easy to figure out - I love country music, not the old kind but today's upbeat almost rock country with lots of guitar. I also started writing country music, one of my songs I was told had what it takes to be a hit but she wanted $10,000 to record and publish it so there it sits. Oh well, it's fun to be creative anyway.
  • BigCityKittyz
    BigCityKittyz Posts: 378
    Options
    When me and the family packed up with our 5 cats on a move to Houston.....I told the kids....Hey, we're gonna be Big City Kittyz!!!

A VERY interesting MOVE it was! MEOW - WOW!

:tongue:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Ummmm...PrincessLaundry...

It's the only thing I'm absolute ruler of on the planet. Yey. :laugh:

U have got 2 b one of my favorite names @ MFP:happy: